Chapter 90: There's no Need for a Second Strike

"What the hell!"

From the crowd of both the Gods and Humanity, they all have the same though upon hearing Li Shuwen declaration, for the Gods. They though, that the old man had gone crazy, through his arrogance alone. For Humanity on the other hand, they truly had gone silent after hearing the old man declaration, it wasn't a joke no more. If the old man lose, they will lost their leads in the Ragnarok.

From the side of Humanity, they all have a mix reaction.

"That crazy old man!"

"What is he thinking?"

"We have out leads, thanks to Sigurd and Arthur! Now he want to ruin it!?"

"I knew, that the old man was not to be trusted!"

"Why the hell! Did they brought an old man, as a repesentive!"

"I think, he might gone senile,"

"Whatever! As long as he can win under 3 hits, then I don't care!"

"But he is fighting Lord Shiva!"

"Dammit! The Gods might get a free point for this,"

"There goes our lead,"

From the Gods, they were also have a mix reaction, especially Ares.

"Is he serious?"

"3 hits? For Lord Shiva of all Gods!?"

"That human, have been engulf by his own arrogance!"

"Is he planning to disrespect Lord Shiva!?"

"That arrogant fool!"

"Maybe it's because they have a leauge, that the old man, manage to get engulf by his own pride,"

"Well, see if that fool can even survive without hitting for 3 times!"

For Ares, it was nit even a mix reaction, but more to a questionable face.

"Is that human, serious?" Ares asked.

"I believe so," Hermes said.

"Did the lead got into his head? What sort of a fool, plan to throw out a game?" Ares asked.

"But, his strenght does back up his words... I wonder, how will he finsihed this match under 3 hits," Hermes chuckled.

"Whatever it is! If he plan to go back from his oath after he won, then I will be the one personally deal with him!" Ares said with a firm voice.

"Then let us see the result," Hermes smiled.

Whilw there were alot of mix reaction coming from the crowds, both fighters, was focus on each other, as they were both heading for each other throat.

"You're quite the arrogant man," Shiva laughed.

"Kakaka! I am," Li Shuwen said.

Currently, both fighters were in a lock battle between Li Shuwen dodging and parrying all of Shiva attacks, while Shiva was the one who is attacking him with a relentless might. Because of the oath that Li Shuwen had taken, he must only attack for 3 times, no counter attacks but only parrying.

With the high speed and the natural instinct of a fighter, Li Shuwen even in his old man form, he was much more faster and experience than his Lancer and early form. Blocking and parrying all of Shiva attacks was quite easy yet troublesome in the same time, even with thr patren of attacks that Shiva keep on using, Li Shuwen have quite the hassle blocking a firery four arms of the God.

But the old man welcome such challenge, this wasn't the first time that Li Shuwen have spar with the Divine servants, as he can even match Beowulf and Martha when it came to hand to hand combat. But because of both the servants possessed a powerful skills and mindset, along with the fact, that they derive from the Age of Gods and Mystery. Where human were at their peak form.