chapter 71: Threat to Humanity

"Seventy two cursed code, activated...

Now, the time of rebirth has come.

This shall be the end, for our journey

I am a vessel for the true remedy...

May my blood, be enough to satisfy the sins of this world...

Now! It's time, for us to keep raging to eleminate our true enemy!

The King of hell, Bael...

The great Duke of hell Barbatos, Gusion, Flauros

The Marquis of hell, Kimaris

May all five demonic seal, be released... Now deploying first Noble Phantasm...

Ars Sanguinis Salomonis... "

(The Time of Battle had Begun, this shall be the Blood Offering for the King)

With the final chant he released his first Noble Phantasm, the air around them began to get thicker, as blood started to slowly rain from the heaven, the entire sky started to get blackened, a single drop of blood hit a dirty rusted metal of a machine.

All of the machine surrounding the battlefield was standing still in their position, while the rain of blood continue to made contact to their metal skin. Soon in a matter of second their hand start to be shaken which soon follow with their body, slowly a red flare suddenly ignited from each of thr machine eyes.

"Oh... This feeling," Rei said with a smirk, as she stab her axe at the ground and unsheathed her sword. "Its been a long time since ive felt this feeling... By the aura sorrounding each of your soldiers, that Noble Phantasm of yours must have enchant their Saint Graph, "

The sword soon began glow, as flame suddenly ignited soon covering the sword entire body, the flame soon slowly extended up toward the sky which soon form a giant pillar of demonic aura.

"Now then, let see if you and your so call family can survive my attack," Rei said, with a sinister smirk.

As she raise her head up to the sky, looking at the flying white machine who was holding two black and gold sword with his eyes flaring red.

"The isn't over yet, Beserker..." utterd he mechine

"Really? Then let me ask you Rider, I already kill that master of yours that mean you don't have enough mana to last and that ability of yours to continue fighting me, " Rei said with a smirk.

"Hmm... For a high level servant, you still havent notice it yet?" the machine asked.

"Notice? What are ya on about?" Rei aaked.

It took Rei a few second to through about what the mechine said to her, as she finally realized what he was talking about she let out a laugh.

"Hahahahaha! So that its, to think you let that boy be your master? What a foolish choice it was!" Rei laughed.

"Foolish as it seem, its enough to fool the entire war," the machine said.

"Ive always wonder what it felt to be one of her underling, but knowing the signature and weaponry your use through out the war. You're must be a quite special, that she must summon you for this war," Rei said, as she let out an evil smile as she raise her sword up.

"This signature, it must be her one of her Noble Phantasm,"

"Ya dont think so," the mechine said.