Chapter 85: Second Victor

Everyone can feel the surge of shock and surprise, from the fact that the king of knights is preparing to unleash a powerful and devastating attack. The most shocking term of the event that the Gods have witnessed, is for Zeus fame father of Cosmo, the God who always fight with his fist. Call out his infamous weapon, the Lighting Bolt, because a mere human, manage pushed him to his limit right now.

Yet out of everyone that is shocked in the arena, the most shocked person who saw this sudden act was none other than... The God of War, Ares. Who is right now in a state of shock and baffled, by the fact his old man calls out his most powerful weapon beside his fist because a human pushed him to his limit.

"Seem like, Zeus-sama had decided to call out the Bolt, which means..." Hermes uttered with a grin.

"Don't you dare say it..." Ares uttered in anger.

"The human must be worth the trouble, for the mighty Zeus-sama to call out his famous Lighting Bolt," Hermes said.

"Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! How can a human, force the old man to call out his weapon? That he only use, when fighting a much more powerful threat,"

"Just like with the Typhon and Titans," Hermes said.

"Though the Titans were bested by his fist, there was one time when Zeus-sama was forced to use the Bolt, without the threat of both the Titans and Typhon,"

Smiled the God of messenger, letting his brother remember that certain day. That caused the biggest downfall in the entire heaven, that was the day when every single leader of the Pantheons was forced to use their absolute power. Just to stop a single man, that went on an absolute rampage throughout the entirety of heaven.

That was both a sad and happy day for the Gods, since on that certain day. Most of the leaders of each pantheon can go all out, even Zeus himself was forced to use both the Bolt and Adamas to stop the rampaging monster. The sad part of the day was that four half of the population of heaven was caught amid battle or tried to stop the monster. Weaver, it'll be civilians or soldiers, they were all the same in the eyes of the monster.

Though the very reason why the monster even ended up getting summoned in the first place, was because of a freak accident that was caused by Beelzebub. Yet the man who causes the incident is still unknown until now. The monster himself was beyond powerful in terms of both strength and ability, with every single of their divine weapons at their disposal, no matter what size or effect.

Has been rendered useless by the monster's ability, from what Beelzebub has researched through the years. Was that his entire being can nullify and bend each weapon, whether it was divine or not? All of them, have a single thing in common when came in contact with the monster, was that they won't even land a single scratch on him. Not only that, the monster himself can bend the will of each weapon in his bitting, and he owns two powerful anti-divine weapons that can even nullify their divinity when they came in contact with it.

Not only does he have a powerful ability, but he also has an absurd level of regeneration and endurance. That even shock many Gods, since when back at that certain day. The monster has faced both the Lighting Bolt of Zeus and the Gungir of Odin, head without any sort of protection. The cause of the impact manage to destroy most of his upper body, yet even in a state of near death. By a dumb miracle, he began to regenerate out of molten lava that spew out of his body, which soon began to reform his entire body back to normal.

Yet with even both powerful abilities, the most absurd things that they have noticed from the monster. Was the fact that he hold upon a strong Divinity... A Divinity that even resembles Zeus' Divinity, which was both the weird and shocking part of his entire existence. That single thing manage to start a rumor amongst the heaven, that the monster may be related to Zeus.