Chapter 81: Adamas and Excalibur

At that moment, upon hearing the full-hearted declaration from the king of knights. Shiver can be felt throughout the humanity side, the sheer pride and compassion that the king held for himself. As his declaration manage to touch the hearts of many people, there were no divisions or races, gender, or nationality, the innocent and criminals.

The rich, the poor, and the good, the evil. For the first time in history, nearly all of humanity cannot help but to kneel and give out their prayer. As this was the first time in a long time that they had seen a powerful and compassionate leader, no one view him other than as a great king and an honorable knight.

As they all wish for one thing...

Arthur victory.

But Hermes on the other hand cannot help but let out a sinister smirk, as his theory about the king of knights was right. Though he might not side with both factions, to begin with, he will try to use this advantage in use for the future round of Ragnarok if the Gods ever got into a losing position.

"At this moment, humanity is united!" Heimdall declared.

Arthur stood there proudly in front of Zeus with pride, as he cannot help but let out a smile at the situation behind him. While the human side was praying for the king's victory, God's side was in anticipation for their side of the fighter to get up and win the second round.

"Oh~ I knew I should've gone down instead," Shiva laughed.

"Hmm~" uttered the Goddess of beauty, as she then raises her hand toward Arthur. "That boy... To think such a boy would exist, he will be mine,"

Tears slowly fall from Geir's eyes.

"Sister! Arthur is just, so damn badass!" shouted the youngest Valkyrie.

"Of course, he is," Brunhild said

"As expected from the king of knights himself," Gilgamesh chuckled. "But he better ends this right now, before he gonna regret it,"

In the middle of the arena, Zeus slowly tries his best to get up from the ground, but his body is still shaken by the damage and exhaustion has received from Arthur.

"You..." Zeus pointed in exhaustion. "Even worked up the crowd, eh...? Not bad, kid..."

"I suggest you surrender now," Arthur said. "As if we continue this, it would just end up in your death. If you surrender now you won't be dying from further muscle exhaustion and end up forcing me to fully utilize Excalibur,"

"Hehehe... Kukuku~ seems like playtime is over kid," Zeus said, as he put both his hands on top of his shoulder. "I'll admit, you're one hell of an opponent,"

"So you have chosen to surrender yourself," Arthur asked.

"I was foolish... I was foolish to think... I could win like this, but I would prefer not to do this! Since it tends to rattle my old bones, but it's the only way!"

As the grip on Zeus' shoulder became stronger, his entire muscle began to take the form of giant walnuts that were made out of muscle and flesh from the audience's range of view.

"What's this!? Zeus has to begin with compressing his flesh!" Heimdall said.

Many from both sides were grossed out by this scene, as slowly a giant ball of flesh slowly got bigger by the second.

"What's that!?" Huginn asked.

"Has the old geezer finally gone nuts!?" Muninn asked.

A sudden footstep suddenly appears behind them.

"You don't understand..." uttered someone from behind.

"Huh!?" both crows asked.

Suddenly an arms grab both crows, as it reveals the one who caught them was none other than the deceased God of thunder, Thor.