Chapter 78: Second Round

"Well, despite the awful state of the ring on round 1, thanks to the help of some Gods it's all nice and clean now. Alright, you lots! Who's ready for round 2!?"

Soon roars and cheers began to erupt from both sides of the audience seat because the first round finished that fight alone and manage to pump up their blood in excitement for the next fight.

"Introducing! Humanity's second fighter!"

In the middle of humanity stand there lies a giant stone gate, the ground surrounding the gate soon began to shake as a long and grand carpet soon rolls out of the gate. Multiple summoning circles began to appear on both sides of the carpet, and it soon summon a bunch of armor knights standing proudly with their swords.

This sudden act soon caught the attention of both Gods and humanity.

"The man! The legend himself!"

A shadow figure soon aappearsatthen the gate, and the shadow person slowly walks out of the gate.

"Who could've seen him coming!? The man who was bestowed the legendary sword that still holds its fame today!"

The shadow figure soon reveals itself to be a knight with a slender build of a body, wearing pure white armor that covers his upper body, with a flourish of dark blue clothing he had worn below the armor, with the face of the knight being completely covered in a black hood with white stripes in the middle. In his arms, he was seen to be holding some sort of weapon that cannot be seen by the naked eyes of the audience even by the Gods.

"Being the pupil of the legendary wizard of Britain that was a curse to be stuck in Avaon by his sister,"

He grips his invisible weapon tight, as he then swung his weapon creating a powerful gust of wind that destroyed and turns the knight's armor into a flock of beautiful white feathers.

"He who is destined to be the king of Camelot after pulling the sword of selection from the stone!"

After committing the sudden act, the knight stood in front of the Gods with a proud stance as he stab his invisible weapon into the ground.

"But! After the sword of selection had been broken by his evil sister, he then obtains the legendary weapon from the lady of the lake, saying the weapon was created from the hope and dream of humanity!"

The knight then pulls out his hood with his left hand, to reveal a flourish of light blond hair, with the face of an angel that can be described by the human side. But that face alone manages to pique the hidden lust in both the Gods and human side, of the female audience.

"A king that is still remembered though out this day!"

While the female audience was still stunt and mesmerized by the sheer beauty of the knight's face, some of the male audience began to understand and find out about the identity of their fighter.

"No way... That's him!?"

"Well, by the description we were given. That's definitely, him!"

"Will the sword that was created from the dream and hope of humanity, be enough to take down the Gods!? The sword that holds the name the sword that promises victory!"

More and more beings started to gain interest in the fighter for humanity's second round.

"The one who holds the famous sword Excalibur! The king of knights and ruler of Camelot!! His name is...!"

After the last declaration from Heimdall, almost all of the audience on both sides was shocked at the revelation of humanity's second fighter. The man's identity even manages to pique Zeus' interest, after learning his name. Thought some from the humanity side began to cheer in excitement after knowing who he is.