Chapter 84: Faithful Ending

Excalibur

The Sword of Promise Victory, the sword that was forged out of the hopes and dreams of humanity by the Fae kind. To take down the threat that ended the Age of Gods itself, Sefar. With the first wielder of the legendary sword being unknown, many tales can be heard through the world of the sword.

Came from the Arthurian Legend, the sword that was famous throughout the entire world. Both the name of the king that wields the sword and the sword itself has carved upon their name in history, for thousands of years to come. Even to this day, the name of the sword, Excalibur, and the King, Arthur Pendragon can still be recognized.

The sword itself is capable to slay the White Titan, Sefar. A being that had ended the Age of Gods, but because of the power of the sword itself. The Fae kind decide to seal away the true capabilities of Excalibur under the 13 seals, a seal that is used for Excalibur, as with a highly destructive power they needed to find a way so that it can't fall under the wrong hand.

Thus the 13 seals were created, a way for the sword to know if someone is truly worthy to be held upon the full power of Excalibur. For now, there are only a limited of two people that can use the full power of Excalibur, that is the first wielder and Arthur himself. Each seal can only be released under specific circumstances, as such circumstances must be fulfilled by any means, for Arthur to fully use Excalibur.

Bedivere, the enemy must be more powerful than oneself.

Palamedes, the battle must be one on one.

Lancelot, the enemy must not be elemental.

Mordred, the battle must be one against evil.

Galahad, the battle must not involve personal gain.

Gaheris, the battle must not be against humanity.

Gareth, the battle must not be inhumane.

Agravin, the battle must be for the truth.

Kay, the battle must be to live.

Arthur, the battle must save the world.

Currently, there are only 10 known seals that Arthur had used throughout his entire life. Though legend has it, that if all 13 seals have truly been released. Then the wielder of the sword will be granted true victory, as this single sword alone carries a magnitude of power that can't be easily compared.

That feat was the power to take down the White Titan, Sefar. A single monster unlike any other has brought down the Age of Gods, an unstoppable and fearsome foe that even forces the planet itself to answer the cries for help. Thus Excalibur was born, created out of all the hopes and dreams of humanity.

A great weapon that is created for the mean of protecting humanity, has once again ignited itself. For the purpose to save humanity from the brink of extinction again, Arthur only releases the seals when he faces a worthy opponent, such an opponent must carry the magnitude of the danger of those in the Beast class.

Even if his opponent isn't a Beast class, that doesn't mean he won't be using the full capabilities of Excalibur, as the one standing in front of him is none other than the top dog of the Greek pantheons himself, the king of Cosmo, Zeus.
___________________________________________

"13 seals..." Arthur uttered. "Release...!"

A powerful and small explosion of light then shines upon the eyes of the entire arena, through the powerful light that may have blinded them from the battle in front of them. Those who are watching couldn't help themselves... But feel a strong sense of warmness and joy.