Chapter 70: Everything but a Dream (rewrite)

"My lord, the plan has been set up,"

A tall figure of a man walk in, a man that wore a priest clothing, and a ceremonial blue scarf that tied around his neck to his knee. With a face of an old man, that signify that he had grown older by the years. His curly brown hair, that spring around his head, and a twisted sense of emotion that linger around his skin.

This man, was none other than Grigori Rasputin, taking a human vessel of Kotomine Kirei.

"Good..."

She flick her finger, as a large blue screen suddenly popped out in front of her with 10 big blue dots on a certain specific location, each location can be seen be marked in each circle. Along with multiple shadow figures appearing behind each of the 10 marks.

"Now that the plan has been set, it's only a matter of time before the war will break out,"

"My lord, are you sure it's okay to leave those two threats alone?" Rasputin asked.

"Both are nothing but an insufficient rock being in my way, sooner or later they will fall on their own,"

"Really? Isn't those two too dangerous to be left alone? After all, one has been classified as the proginator of the 7 evils of humanity, and the other one if we don't stop her quickly will soon be the next Beast III after the fall of both Kiara Seyssion and Mara"

"As I say, let them be on their own, the counter force and Gaia if they cares much about them being a threat, to not only the world and mankind. Let them be the one to despose of them,"

"As you wish,"

"Good, now then what is the condition of the other 7 fantasy root,"

"All 7 roots have already been set up, and in perfect condition. Though, the first and second Root, is still in growing state. They will soon, reach maturity depending on the energy and mystery they consume,"

"Good..."

"Not only that... But, we also detect some anomaly lingering around the location. Specifically, the 5 and 6. Where Douman, manage to find something interesting, to say the least," Rasputin explained.

"Do elaborate,"

"In the 5 location, we may as well, say that the timeline is long doom. Because of the fall of the Gods, not in the hand of the White Titan... But, another Titan,"

"Another Titan?"

"Yes, an unkown Titan to be precise, but from the intel that we had gather. That Titan will soon become the alternate version of Beast II, only in that timeline,"

"What about the 6?"

"Two monster have been born, one is a person that had lost himself, by forming a contract with an Outer God. And the other, was once a normal servant, had turned into a candinate for the alternate version of Beast III of that timeline,"

"A human becoming a Beast? What nonesense are you talking about?"

"This is no nonesense, my lord, if we let him be... He will keep on moving forward from that location, and break free from the Lostbelt. His abilities and capabilites, are not to be underestimated, for now. He won't leave that location, as he desire to keep his own humanity alive,"

"I'll take note to that, but! If either two of those Beast candinate leave their respective prison. Then, my plan will be twisted by them, so keep them at bay!"

"As you wish," Rasputin bowed.

With a flick of her finger, all 10 of the screen start to surround her as each behind the screen, lies a giant shadow figure with each having their unique size and body part.