Chapter 17: The Queen Property (Rewrite)

"My king," Kanshou calls out.

"What is it?" Shirou asked.

"Are you sure, you want to keep on doing paperwork, you have been doing so for 3 days straight," Kanshou said.

"Well, it's for the good of Chaldea," Shirou said.

"How about you let us do the job, we already know the basics of such," Kanshou said. "Besides, it's been quite some time since you've spent your time relaxing,"

"I guess so," Shirou put down the stack of paper on the table.

"Then would it be a good idea, if you let us handle the job, after all, we are all under your command," Kanshou said.

"It's kinda tempting," Shirou said.

"Please, my liege, you need rest," Kanshou said.

"I know that, but the main reason why I had been avoiding the cafeteria lately, was because I had a bad feeling around the cafeteria, that something bad or stupid might happen," Shirou let out a sigh.

"Thus you can only blame your luck, my liege," Kanshou said.

"Well, it's been 3 days since I've been on kitchen duty, any report about the others?" Shirou asked.

"The situation is pretty normal my liege," Kanshou said.

"Really?" Shirou asked.

"Yes, there is no sort of destruction or problem, had fallen under Chaldea, for these 3 days, the king of knights had been busy farming materials with master, the Goddess of War and Justice had been fighting each other but not in a large scale, the Sakura group, especially BB had been silent for this past days for an unknown reason,"

"That is good to hear," Shirou said.

"Now then, my liege, be on your way as we shall finish your work," Kanshou flicked his finger, and multiple knights appeared behind him.

"Then I leave it, to you all," Shirou said.

With that, Shirou leaves his knights to do the paperwork, while Shirou enjoys his free time. From the information, that his knights had told him, today must be his lucky day if something bad hadn't happened for the past 3 days.

"I'm putting 100,000 QP, that something stupid will happen when my liege arrives in the cafeteria," Nageling put a bag of gems on the table.

"30 Saint Quartz, and 10.000 QP, another set of war will break lose today," Dainsleif adds up the number of bets.

"60 Saint Quartz, that the mess is related to my liege," Rho Aias put even further rich upon the bet.

"300,000 QP, the mess got something to do, with the king of Heroes," Tonbokiri also decided to join in the fun.

"You dolts! How dare you all! Put a wager upon our liege head!" Kanshou said.

"Like you didn't get in, come on. It is just for fun, our liege won't mind it, and I also feel that today. Something stupid will happen," Rho Aias said.

"Tch! You vile imbecile!" Kanshou yelled out, as he pulled out two giant bags filled with gems. "2.000.000 QP, that my liege will solve whatever problem, he might face today,"

"Then it's a deal!" Naegling said.

While the rest of his knights were having fun making their bet, to their surprise, something stupid, will be happening today.

(Change POV)

"Here is the simulation room, where the servants train themselves, and do something on their day off," Ritsuka presented the many rooms in Chaldea to the new servant.