Chapter 18: All Out Rumble (Rewrite)

"Something feel weird..." Shirou uttered.

Walking through the hall of Chaldea, it was for the first time in his life in Chaldea, that it was normal, a calm and soothing sensation that he had long felt. There was no more explosion or destruction that eas either cause by him, or directly related to him. It was peace, a moment that he had long felt, and he like such moment.

"No more paper works, and destruction, this is nice," Shirou smiled.

For now, he want to have sometimes to relax by himself, first he need to hesd to the cafetaria, where he need to do his usual job. Once that was done, maybe he can visit some other places in Chaldea, that he haven't visited yet. The market area should be nice, for searching for materials for his food and weapons. Maybe he can find a hobby there, or just sell his stuff that he don't need.

But for now, he want to finsihed his first job, that was feeding the Artoria's, as he was already near the cafetaria, he can see the door.

"Maybe my luck, have improved," Shirou smiled.

Sadly, his words come to bite him back, as once he was about to walk pass the door, someone suddenly fly out of the door, smashing the wall infront of the cafetaria. The sudden act, cause Shirou to fall in alert, as he quickly head toward the injured person. To his suprise, it was none other than Cu Chulainn, who was burried under rubbles of semen and iron.

"You alright?" Shirou asked.

"Yeah, not exactly," Cu pop his head out of the rubble, as he scratch the back of his head. "Hey, is that you kid?"

"Uh... Yeah?" Shirou reply.

"Then get your ass! Out of here!" Cu shouted.

Suddenly, a furniture was thrown directly toward Cu, it was a microwave, and it manage to hit him in the head, and send him unconcous. Shirou quickly turn his head to the source of the of the furniture, to his suprise, another person was thrown out from the cafetaria again. The next one, was none other than Mysterious Heroine X, who landed straight through Cu.

"X!" Shirou said in alert.

"Yo, Shirou!" Mysterious Heroine X said with a hazzy head.

"What happened?" Shirou asked

"Dammit! Shirou, you need to go, now!" Mysterious Heroine X shouted, before she pass out.

"What the hell, is happening?" Shirou uttered with a low tone.

Being the hot head he is, he didn't even take Mysterious Heroine X warning, and walk into the cafetaria. There he saw it, there was an all out rumble happening inside of the cafetaria, and most of the servants he knew, particapate in the rumble.

"You aren't getting out of here, alive!" Ishtar shouted.

As she was about to fire a Gandr, a sword hit her stomach, and send her flying toward Shirou. Who caught her on mid air, there he saw it, that Ishtar entire body was injured in but not in a bad state.

"Rin! What the heck is happening?" Shirou asked.

"Huh?" Ishtar saw the person who caught her was Shirou, she snap out her daydream. "Emiya? Why are you here!?"

"Well, I'm taking a break," Shirou reply.

"Whatever! You need to get out of here now!" Ishtar shouted.

"That voice!" A familiar female voice filled with auhtority call out.

After hearing that voice, multiple golden portals then appear around the cafetaria, as golden chains then shot out, and wrap around everyone that had particapate in the rumble. Slowly, from the midst of the crowd, a powerful stomp of iron boot walk out, and that spund was very familiar to Shirou, especially with the golden portals.