Chapter 75: 13 Gods Vs 13 Heroic Spirit

Mjolnir, the strongest divine weapon that is capable to shatter the earth itself, as if lava itself overwhelming power flow from it bringing destruction to its very wielder, and thus Thor wielded the Jarngeipr to protect his own two hands from the prodded.

Jarngreipr is the perfect foil for Mjolnir. In another world heaven's strongest gauntlet that is today...

"Si... Sigurd!! Own blade! Manage to destroy the Jarngreipr into bits!" Heimdall declared in shock.

This very situation... Should be impossible!

"Hell yeah!" Hjordis shouted in excitement.

All of the humans from the site began an uproar of cheers after the shock that they get when they saw Gram breaking heaven's strongest gauntlet into bits.

"That's the way!"

"Beat the living shit, outa him!"

"Man, so that's the strength of the king of warriors!"

"You were one of my favorites, history figures!"

"That's a dragon slayer, cool!"

At that moment all humanity had shuddered for the first time in human history, no. For the first time in human existence, humanity had surpassed its creator.

"I see..." Hermes said finally realizing something. "So that's their scheme,"

"Oh? You notice," Zeus said.

"The sworn duty of Valkyrie," Hermes said.

Valkyrie, the guide of the soul descend upon the earth taking note of humanity's finest warriors and leading them to Valhalla, wherein the preparation for an assault against heaven they formed an army of Gods.

"However, since ancient times, a certain rumor starts to flow around heaven," Hermes explained.

It says that the Valkyrie's goal never was to form an army of Gods, instead, the warriors summoned to Valhalla bonded with the Valkyrie, and the Valkyrie would transform themselves into the most fitting weapon for their wielder. And in exchange for the power of a God...  The warrior would offer their very being...

"In exchange was said to be called, Volund...!" Hermes explained, bending the entire body doll of a woman into a sharp weapon. "Hence the souls gather by the Valkyrie,"

Sigurd was now seen piercing the arm of Thor but the God of thunder managed to dodge the attack, at the cost of his right shoulder being damaged and to let Mjolnir out of his grip.

"Granted the power to fight against the Gods,  that is the essence of Ragnarok correct? " Hermes said.

"Yes... That's right... Those pissy little girls... Against us the mighty God! This is a rebellion!! But to think that the Valkyrie... Would seriously turn their blades on us... It's so... It's so... This is just..." his word began to be shaking in excitement." The greatest thrill I've had ever since the big hang!!"

Zeus then began to utter a lot of weird words toward Brunhild, as the shape of his eyes began to change into the heart with his creepy gaze targeting Brunhild.

"Ouit starting over here. You damn creepy motherfucker!" Brunhild thought.

Amid the cheers, a small cloud of smoke began to appear in the location the Mjolnir jar landed.

"Hm? W-what is it..."

"What?"

Sigurd who saw the sudden smoke stop his attack and turn his gaze around the location where the smoke appear.