chapter 63: Arival of a Slayer (Rewrite)

It has been a week since the Chaldea finished their singularity while the medic servant and Da Vinci were busy asking what happened to Shirou later on why he had gone on a rampage he answers that he doesn't remember but either way, it had already been overlooked even though Holmes was still on the case of his rampage.

While the other servant just enjoy their break from the singularity, not only they got a break ritsuka also got enough of the Saint Quartz to summon another servant, as right now Ritsuka was in Chaldea's summoning room in front of him was the Summoning Altar that was used previously to summon servants from the throne of heroes. Right now he was placing the saint quartz that he saved up recently and was hoping to summon a servant today.

"Senpai?" Mash calls out.

From the entrance of the summoning room.

"Hm... Oh! Hey Mashu!" Ritsuka said with a smile on his face.

"Are you summoning more servants today?" Mash asked.

"Hopefully so, "Ritsuka sighed.

"I see..." Mash stuttered.

As she then went up to where Ritsuka was and looked at the summoning altar with memories in her head.

"The summoning altar," Mash said.

"Hm... what about it Mashu?" Ritsuka asked, noticing her sad look at the summoning altar.

"Well, we made a lot of memories here, with the number of servants we summon all of those times," Mash said.

"Yeah, I still remember them the way how they were summoned, however, the one summoning that possibly shocked me the most was the day when we summoned Shirou," Ritsuka then began to remember the good times, back when he was busy summoning servants.

"Oh... Yeah I remember that day especially, what happened afterward"
Mash said.

"Yeah to this day, my mind is still dumbfounded over the fact that many of the servants here knew about Shirou," Ritsuka said with a laugh. "And to add effect many people now knew him because of his actions throughout Chaldea,"

"That too" Mash chuckled

Both Ritsuka and Mash then stopped the conversation and continued looking at the summoning altar, as they were reminiscing their memory throughout their lives in Chaldea. Eventually, Ritsuka stopped the process by putting some Quartz in the middle of the altar.

"Well time to summon a servant," Ritsuka said.

As he did altar lit up, temporarily blinding the two from how bright the light was the saint quartz then disappear then formed into multiple blue orbs, then the blue orbs started to connect and turned into a ring of blue sparks swirling around then the ring split into three and continued to swirl around.

Soon the light faded it revealing a gold card showing an image of a beast man holding a giant sword, the card soon began to disappear. A tall figure suddenly appeared in front of them, said figure who stand there proudly wore a suit of a black knight.