Chapter 83: Minutes Until End

Barrage, after a barrage of punch and kick. That Arthur keeps enduring, there was no moment of stop nor wait in Zeus' attacks. But, for Excalibur to be fully released from its seal, Arthur needs to endure a lot of tremendous amount of pain and blood loss. Just because he keeps dogging and parrying all of Zeus' punches and kicks.

Though the situation might be seen to be hopeless by the audience, the king of knights. Was waiting, waiting for the perfect chance to slip through this endless barrage of attacks. Because even if he does have A+-rank endurance, that won't last long if he keeps receiving the attacks rather than giving.

Suddenly amid the barrage, Arthur saw it. An opening beneath the attacks may be small and risky, but it was worth a try rather than receiving attacks. He needed to get some fresh air because it also will give him some distance, to him.

Again as he keeps dodging the attacks, he took the slip. By releasing another Mana Burst to shake the ground and give some space for both fighters, then with the focus muscle and power in his feet. He smashes through the ground and ran through the small slip spot, to his surprise that small spot let him escape from the barrage of attacks.

As of now, both fighters had gained some distance from each other, Arthur can finally take this chance to get some fresh air before he engages in another clash. In amid of taking some breath, Zeus rotates his body and gazes back at Arthur. This time the creepy old man was letting out a psychotic smile toward Arthur.

"Folks! The King of Knights had finally gained some distance from Zeus! But, will that be enough!? And by the looks of it, the king of knights had already exhausted himself! From receiving the barrage of attacks, from Zeus!"

"Arthur! Are you alright?" Reginleif asked.

"Yeah don't worry," Arthur replied.

"Not worry! Look at yourself, you've been receiving attacks left and right! Not only that, you're running out of stamina if you keep doing such an act!" scolds the worried Valkyrie.

"I thank you, for your worries. But such an idiotic act is needed for me to charge Excalibur," Arthur said.

"Then how long? How much longer, can you use Excalibur to its full capabilities? King of Knights," Reginleif asked.

"Just a little more, until I hit the final seal can I fully release Excalibur," Arthur said.

"Then how long?" Reginleif asked.

"About 5 minutes, at best. But once I've fully released Excalibur, I'm gonna need you to endure the pressure of the sword for a little while. Until I've finished my chant," Arthur said.

"Well, as long, as we can kill that deranged old man. Then that is the risk worth taking," Reginleif said.

"Alright, then lets us begin," Arthur said.

He then flung himself toward Zeus, but this time rather than on the offensive. Arthur was the one who lead the attacks, with Zeus now focus on defending himself from Excalibur's strike.

As of right now, the battle will end once the timer had hit 5 minutes. Once the time had hit, then it all be over for the second round, and both Zeus and the crowd of the audience behind him. Who might end up being the casualty of full-power Excalibur?

(Back with Gilgamesh)

"King of Heroes," Brunhild calls out.

"What is it?" Gilgamesh asked.

"There's something about the king of knights, that I wish to ask," Brunhild said.

"Then speak," Gilgamesh said.