Chapter 66: Family Bonding (Rewrite)

"W-what? Where am... I" Rei uttered.

Her eyes slowly began to open themselves, soon as she open the eyes. She was met with the sight of utter darkness except for the small circle of light that rain down above her, though the thing that truly make her agitated, was the fact that she has been chained down in a chair.

"What the hell! How the hell, did I manage to get kidnapped?" Rei said.

For the first time in her life, after she has arrived in Chaldea she struggles to try to untie the chain, in the end, all that power wash off in vain. For whatever reason, she can't break the freaking chains off! Even with her having an A-rank strength for crying out loud.

She tries many ways to break free, first she brute forces her ass out of the chain. That is always the option that she uses to escape, but it fails. So she decided to use many other methods that are less destructive, sadly all those attempts wash out as nothing but a failure.

Rather than feeling worried, she was impressed by the person who tied her up in a chair, and the toughness of the chain that is used to tie her up. After escaping she made sure to make a note in her mind, to find out about the material that is used to make this chain.

"God dammit! Why the hell, do I keep getting kidnapped on my first week? Though for whoever commits this act, I praise you for your bravery, you also pique interestest in what sort of material do you use to make this chain. But besides that! I'll give you bastard 5 seconds to reveal yourself and your intention before ill use my true form or release Yamigedo!"

"My, my~ quite the angry one aren't you," Irisveil calls out from behind. "I wonder how you manage to inherit this act from your father,"

Hearing the voice from behind, she quickly turned her head. To meet with the sight of Irisveil Von Einzbern, the adoptive mother of Shirou Emiya and her grandmother. Irisveil is a woman that always acts unpredictable and childish sometimes, but she does praise her for her bravery and her achievement to restrain Rei's body with an unknown chain.

"Irisveil Von Einzbern," Rei uttered.

"Mou! Didn't I tell you, to call me grandma from now on," Irisveil pouted.

"What is your true intention, from tying me up without my consent... Grandma?" Rei asked.

"First horaay! You finally recognize me as your grandma!" Irisveil celebrates in joy, by hugging Rei that is still tied in the chair. "Second, I'm here to have some quality family bonding time, with my adorable granddaughter,"

"Family bonding?" Rei asked.

"Yep, we do wanna know. All sorts of information regarding my adorable granddaughter!" Irisveil replied with joy.

"Wait, we?" Rei asked.

Irisveil then flicks her finger, as the light then suddenly turns on. For the light to reveal the rest of the Emiya family behind Irisveil, Rei can only shrug after seeing the stressed expression on her father.

Though Shirou was kidnapped by Irisviel when he was on kitchen duty, EMIYA on the other hand was captured by a powerful sleeping dart, hitting his shoulder that force him to be asleep. While the alter version of EMIYA on the other hand ends up getting drag her by getting knocked out with a baseball bat in the head.

The rest of the family on the other hand, Kiritsugu was dragged out by Irisveil, Illya, and Kuro were on board with her plan, both Miyu and Sitonai on the other hand here because they need to keep watch on how the plan flowed, and maybe get to know more about their niece.

"Yes, we! Now then we shall start our bonding time, with questions that I need you to answer," Irisveil said.

"If I answer your questions, can you free me from this chair, and tell me about the material you use for the chain," Rei asked.