Chapter 95: The 12 Labors

Note: for the readers, the problem around my main story has now been fix, so now, I can upload the continuation, and rewrite on this story
__________________________________________

"So that quiver is your Volund," Heracules growled.

"Maybe," Archer of Greece chuckled.

"Do you think, a mere arrow, can stop me!" Heracules growled with anger.

"That's no mere arrow, come now. You know, what the head of the arrow contain, more than anyone," Archer of Greece said.

"Contain?" Heracules asked.

Suddenly, from the area that the arrow pierce, he felt a surge of pain unlike any he had face, as if his body was being melted away by acid. That sort of pain, that he had felt before, the pain of being melted alive, that pain only happened once in his entire life.

Back when he partake the 12 Labors, that Zeus had assign him, there he face a total of 12 dreaded challange from the Gods. So he can be notice, and known by the Heavens, that he is a demi-god. And one of those task, include in defeating a monster unlike any other. A monster that the Gods feared, even Zeus might have a second thought, before wrestling the beast.

That monster, was none other than the Larnean Hydra, derive from the Lerna near Argos. A monster that was borned from the unity of Typhoon, and Echidna. What truly give the monster a bad reputation, wasn't because of the size, and sheer power of the three headed beast. Rather, it was because of the immesurable regeneration factor, and potent venom that can even killed the divine if it made contact.

Heracules manage to beat the monster, but not easily, as he was left with a horrofic injuries from the great battle between them. He made sure, that he remember that pain well, as it was the lesson that he whole heartly recieve. To never, underestimate the opponent, and overestimate his own strenght. Even with the strenght of Zeus, that wasn't enough to kill the monster.

But how? How can this be? How can someone get their hand on Hydra venom, even the Gods ban such item to exist in the Heaven. Not even the blackmarket of Heaven, dare to touch such liquid, as nothing can contain the sheer potent venom of the Hydra. Because it would just melt through anything, that it touch, leaving nothing behind for those who dare to touch it.

"How?" Heracules asked in alert.

"Well, you'll found out soon enough," Archer of Greece chukled.

"How can someone! A demi-god, came into possession of the Hydra venom!" Heracules roared out in rage and frustation.

"Hydra venom!?" Heimdall said in alert, he was shock by the sudden revelation. "What this! The repesentive of Humanity, was seen! To be in possession of the legendary yet foul! Hydra Venom!"

Many words of hate and curiosty began to pour down in the side of the Gods, as they were at shock, that a mere mortal possessed a liquid that can pierce the Divine Protection.

"If you want to defeat me that bad, then I might suggest you, to get serious from now on, hero!" Archer of Greece taunted his opponent with a snarky tone.

Pulling out the arrow from his chest, he then puncture the wounded area with his own finger, as he can't suck out the venom. If he did, he would die, so he force the venom and bad blood to bleed out from his body.

"I only lace the arrow with a small stance of Hydra venon, the effect won't be so potent as to kill him directly. Don't worry, hero! You won't die yet! Not until you face, the true hell of the Gods!"

Archer of Greece head began to fall deeper into madness, as his hatred for the Gods, began to slowly consume of what left of his reasoning. But he accept such a thing, even with the endless numbers of haunted spirit, living inside of his head. They are right, he need to get his revenge agaisnt the Gods, and a revenge agaisnt his foolish self.