chapter 35: Dreams of Thousand (Rewrite)

Note: before reading this chapter, let me say this, this chapter is my longest chapter I ever write, containing over 14.647 words, it was a long ass chapter.

But it was worth the time, because I had implant alot of my fetish and idea, to the servants in this chapter, also there will be some servant ships that aren't cannon, and crack ship. So don't take it, to the heart, as you see your favorite servant being ship with another servant.

Well enjoy... The chapter.
___________________________________________

"Have the scanners picked up on any more of the anomalies presence?" Ritsuka asked with his back leaning against one of the rooms walls.

"Indeed they have," Da Vinci replied.

"So what's is it?" Ritsuka asked.

"However, the readings were too faint to give us a precise location, still whatever it is that we're looking for has yet to leave the city" Da Vinci explained.

"I'd wager a guess, that there is something in Crocus that it's looking for a catalyst of some sort, to create a Singularity," Holmes puffed out a smokw, as he looked out the window and towards the city.

"If that's the case, then we'd best find either the anomaly or the catalyst before one makes contact with the other," Ritsuka exclaimed.

"But first, we'd need to find out what this potential catalyst is," Mash said.

"It all seemed so much easier, when the only thing we had to do was fix the Singularity after it manifested, yet we've been in this strange world for a whole month! Now with only a small periodic 'ping' to show for it," Ritsuka said with a sigh.

"At least, this gives us the opportunity to prevent the Singularity from occurring in the first place, senpai," Mash cheer on.

"Yeah, not only that, but we also get some vacation, because this timeline is much more calmer," Ritsuka said. "By the way, what happened with Angra?"

"Nothing, nothing has taken the bait thus far, aside from a couple of curious wizards that is," Da Vinci winked at the end of her setence.

"Thankfully, none of them have tried anything funny. But it's only a matter of time before someone gets too nosy for their own good," Holmes said.

"Agreed, tell him to take the day off, tomorrow he can explore the city if he wants, but make sure he's accompanied by a Ruler," Da Vinci said.

"On a lighter note," Ritsuka said. "It seems... Our team has been doing a good job at dominating the competition, except for Merlin's poor showing aside, though I have to ask, does anyone else feel somewhat bad about this?"

"Well, we are basically sending in a SWAT team, to deal with a schoolyard brawl, I'd make a comparison to the David and Goliath scenario... But we have David in our guild," Mash used an old joke.

"Think, we should tell them to tone it down a bit," Ritsuka said.

"That doesn't sound like something they'd be willing to do, especially considering some of the competition Jeanne D'arc alter is likely to utterly destroy Raven Tail if given the opportunity," Da Vinci said.

"And that's not even taking into consideration, that our reserve member turns out that they will be joining the team tomorrow, since Merlin is out of action. Why the hell!? Did we let the rest of the Servants, draw straws for the final position! We were practically begging for trouble, once we decided to leave it to chance," Ritsuka grumbled.

"Hindsight, is always 20/20 no use fretting over, what's already happened rather, we should be preparing for any potential fallout," Holmes said.

The sound of the crowd cheering could be heard, echoing down the halls signaling the start of the next match, as the sheer excitment that they had roar out, was much more than the previous match of the day.