Chapter 97: Painted By Thy Sins

"Father! Father! Lift me up high!" A cheerful voice of a child spoke out.

Using his club, he block the giant stone sword that was threw to him, but, his opponent was relentless in his approach. Leaping, dodging, and dancing around the air, as if a swan was glacefully flying above him. His large body, isn't much of a speedy built to begin with, so all he can do now, is to deal out long range attacks, and defend himself.

"Try to point your arrow by your instinct, rather than predicting their movement. Don't worry, you'll get it soon enough," a voice of a calm and gentle grown man chukled.

Turning his club into it's forms, he then slammed it down, sending out hundred upon hundred og poisonous heads, toward his opponent. Those heads that bare the poison that could melt through anything in it's path, but his opponent, just chukled infront of such attack. Stomping his feet to the ground, his opponent then summoned back his stone sword, and swung it like a mad man.

"So your the monster, the king had spoke off? Hm... You don't seen like on though, how about you come with me on a journey to get the golden flie, after your punishment? I promise, it would be fun," an enthusiasctic grown man spoke out with a smile, even if his face was blur, that smile, he can still see it.

Blocking and destroying all of the heads like it was nothing, truly, the opponent he is facing agaisnt, live up to his tittle, as the former glory of the Gods. Soon, his opponent then raise the stone sword up, and send it down to the ground in a much faster speed then his own weapon to produce the heads. A single yet powerful slash that cut through the earth, was send toward him.

"Come dear, dinner is about to be serve," a soft and gentle word of a woman spoke out.

Seeing the incoming attack that was coming toward him in a much more faster speed, then he had predicted, he move through sheer instinct. By using his club, as a shield, as the slash then made contact with the club. A powerful collision, ignite between them, as he was send down from the hill, and landed on the ground beneath it.

"Take the cratel, I have no use for it anymore, but for you! You still need to atone for your sins, if your punishment is over, come visit my kingdom once a while. After all, you are the glory of the Gods," a more rough yet gentle woman voice spoke out.

He quickly retreat back his composure, as he then saw it, his opponent was flying down upon him with the stone sword. Moving through his instinct, he then block the stone sword yet again, with his club. A much more powerful shock, ran through his veins, the venom that his opponent had use, truly became a hassle for him. Yet, he will never give up, in the face of such evil, after all, he is the God of justice, isn't he?

"A damn wedlock of a child such as you, have no place to exist! Begone, from this world!" A voice of a more wrathful woman roared out.

He bite through the pain running through his veins, he would never sucumb to such a thing, thus he deliver a strong kick to his opponent chest, which send him flying back. Sustaining a much more concerning injuries in his body, he was at the edge, suffering internal bleeding from the many clashes between him and Archer. His stamina was getting worse by the seconds, but he would never give up, not by a long shot.

"You, who have witness upon the hell of the hero, have you now! Came to relaize how stupid, it is! To fight for the Gods?" Archer shouted with deep malice in his voice.

Standing up from the clash, Heracules then stab his club to the ground, holding his head, he let out a long sigh. Before, he finally get a moment to remember those memories, a memories that he never witness before, yet have. A memories that he never have any tie with, yet he have? But how? He was never married to begin with, nor was he was curse by the Gods.