Chapter 65: Meeting the Knight (Rewrite)

"The hell, ya want?" Rei asked.

Right now, she was pinned down against the wall. None other than the knight of treachery herself added the fact that she was giving Rei the stink eyes or glare of a lifetime.

"Ya know if ya keep giving me yer glare. We should've to duke it out, in the training room if ya piss at me," Rei suggested.

"So... You're the child of mother..." Mordred uttered.

"What's that? I can't hear, what is ya muttering about?" Rei asked.

Thought Rei doesn't want to start a fight on her first day at Chaldea, as that will leave a bad reputation for her. Especially to her father, since she also doesn't want to stain his reputation around Chaldea. Even if she ended up getting dragged to fight some girl she doesn't know, might as well, take the challenge. Since Rei also wants to see how strong the servants in Chaldea truly are.

"I said... You're the child, of mother! Arent you!?" Mordred shouted.

"The hell are ya angry for? Besides whose mother are ya talking about? I don't even have one to begin with," Rei asked.

"You know, who I mean," Mordred said.

"Seeing from how yer face resembles the king of knights... Well, sorry to break it to ya. But I ain't the daughter of Arturia Pendragon, nor do I have a mother, to begin with," Rei said.

"No!" Mordred said, her arm soon smashing through the wall beside Rei. "What I mean, are you the child of Shirou Emiya!?"

Looking at the situation she was in, Rei just let out a sigh. As she thinks, that she was probably dealing with some servant that got a beef with her old man. And as the good daughter she is, she will fix whatever problem her old man causes. To rile up the servant in front of her.

"Yeah I am," Rei answered, she then replied to the Mordred sudden threat by glaring at her. "What's yer problem with the old man? If there are, then let's settle this with our weapons,"

"Tch! Im not here to cause a fight, between us," Mordred said.

"Say that to what you're doing to me right now," Rei said with a bored tone. "Besides, what the hell do ya want? Pinning me down against the wall without my consent, and also why do ya call the old man, mother?"

"Who cares about that last part," Mordred said.

"Well, I care, also you haven't answered any of my questions," Rei said.

"Look! I'm just here to warn ya, don't you dare! Take the throne, as in the only heir that fit for the throne, and I will kill ya if you tried to take it from me! Ya got it!?" the knight of treachery threatened the pinned-down Rei.

"The throne..." Rei uttered.

At first, Rei was, to be frank, furious. Why? Because to think that some chick in a knight's armor, comes out of nowhere and declared that she is the heir to the throne of her old man. Which is the throne that she's! Deserve, as she was supposed to be the heir of the old man because she's the strongest among her two younger siblings.

But she soon also realized, that this chick that has some sort of connection with the king of knights, might be her child of her. If so, depending if the chick in front of her right now is the product of her old man genes and king of knights genes. Then that means, she is fit to be the heir to the old man's throne if so then both of them will just end up fighting each other to the death. To see, who shall be the true heir of the old man? What if one of them survives?

Then again, from reading some information regarding that certain king, she also have a child before she died. That child was the bastard child of the king of knights. Mordred Pendragon, if she is the chick in front of Rei right now. Then she can avoid causing a problem on her first day, and resolve this peacefully. The throne, she talking about is probably the throne of Camelot, a kingdom that she doesn't have any sort of ties, to begin with.