Chapter 86: Single Strike Vs God of Destruction

The victory of Arthur had reached the peak of Brunhild's dream, to think humanity manage to score 2-0 against the Gods. Was not what she had expected, after knowing the warriors that Gilgamesh had picked out, not even in her slightest mind does she think that humanity can win 2 rounds in a row. Without even suffering a single loss, against the Gods.

What a sweet dream it was...

Walking down through the hall of the arena, she was even more excited for the next round, for the first time in her life. She can finally shut God's sorry ass for good, and she has every right to brag about such an achievement. To think that the King of Heroes was right, with the very warriors that had he chosen, the side of humanity had reached the first 2 wins in a row.

But has she ever thought of using her roster? What would happen if the King of Heroes, never come to her aid, will the side of humanity reach this kind of feat, or even better? That was the question that had been on her mind, after the end of the second round. In her original roster, most of her fighters consist of warriors that derive from what the King of Heroes calls, the Age of Man. While the warriors he had chosen, were derived from the Age of Gods and Fairy, where he quotes: the very age, where humanity reigns at its peak capabilities.

But she keep that to herself, even though it was a waste of every single of her preparation, at least with the effort that King of Heroes had put into this event was pretty much worth it. Now with the end of the second round, the next will begin under 10 minutes after the crew finishes cleaning up the battlefield. The next fighter of the Gods is the leader of the Indian Pantheons, which means... That the King of Heroes will let out his best amongst the best of warriors to participate in this round.

After a long way from the arena to the humanity corner, she then saw both Geir and Gilgamesh standing in front of the gate, waiting for her arrival.

"Brunhild nee-san," Geir calls out.

"Took you long enough, older Valkyrie," Gilgamesh said.

"My apologies for the wait, so is the next fighter ready yet?" Brunhild asked.

"Ready yet? Ha! That old man has been waiting for your arrival since the second round is finished," Gilgamesh said.

"Old man?" Geir asked.

"You'll find out soon enough," Gilgamesh said.

"Good, because I've already called the perfect companion for him," Brunhild said. "Which will arrive, in about a few minutes or so,"

"Then so be it, come time is not in our essence," Gilgamesh said.

As the trio then walk through the gate, inside of the gate they were met with many great and giant doors, that belongs to each fighter of the Ragnarok. Because Ragnarok held the total match of 13, it means that the number of doors that this room hold, is also 13. But the very door, that they were looking for was located much deeper inside of the room.

With each passing door, both Valkyrie can already feel the powerful aura surrounding the warriors that Gilgamesh she chose, but the most dangerous of the aura was coming from the edge of the room, the end of all doors. The final 13 fighters, Gilgamesh's trump card, won't be used under any normal circumstances. Though on their way to meet the next fighter, they felt a similar aura surrounding a single door and said the door was coming from the nearest end of the room.

That door was also located at the edge of the room, beside the final door, which in Gilagmesh's quote: "We won't be using that door yet until the famous demigod Hercules is in the next round". This is pretty strange for both the Valkyrie, especially the part where the said door also radiates nearly the same aura as Hercules does. Which was even weirder, but they put aside those feelings and focused on the current event.