Trailer

"The final battle between mankind and the Gods,"

Many shouts can be heard around the arena, as a small figure wearing a purple cloak appears in the middle of the arena holding a horn.

"Are you all ready for this!" shouted the figure in excitement.

A powerful wave appears out of nowhere revealing a man holding a giant hammer with long red hair, and a man holding a crystal blue sword wearing a mask. With both, their weapon collides with each other causing a powerful sound wave.

"Calm yourself young Valkyrie, you think this is our first time facing a Godly threat,"

A blond hair man with red eyes, calmly says to the girl beside him. He soon open a tablet of stone he was holding and two golden rings are circling the tablet, the man let out a grin.

"Hohoho~ now this is fun"

Another powerful clash appears out of nowhere, and it soon reveals a giant old man holding his fist down to the ground the smoke covering them soon disappear revealing a man with red hair holding the giant fist with his Katana.

"And how should we trust you,"

An old man was shown wearing traditional red Chinese clothes, as now he is parrying multiple attacks coming from a blond man holding a trident. A smile slowly forms on the old man's face as he keeps getting closer to the blond man while parrying and dodging all of the trident attacks.

"You don't, words alone cannot express the power of our warrior,"

An orange hair man with a giant stature was seen chasing while also destroying the building in his surrounding, as a man wearing fancy dark green clothes and a cloak was seen appearing out of nowhere in the middle of the air. Black lighting soon began to spark in both his arm, and as his body soon turns into black lightning he ran straight toward the orange hair man who turn into his defensive position.

"As only action alone will answer your question"

A dirty blond man was shown exchanging fists with another man, but this time the other man was shown to have purple skin and four arms as both of them let out an exciting smile while exchanging fists with each other.

"Thought I will say this,"

A woman with purple hair wearing a thick body suit was seen dodging a bunch of black arrows heading toward her, changing her posture when she get close to what was seen to be a boy with a pure white body holding a bow that soon transform into a giant multi-headed axe, the ground crack as the woman suddenly appears in front of the boy with the head of the spear piercing through right in the boy's chest.

"The fate of humanity has been sealed, as we arrive here to aid you,"

The blond man let out a grin as soon as behind him was seen multiple cannon raising their head to the sky, his hand soon fall commanding all the cannons to fire at once toward multiple targets.

[Fate Grand Order; The day of Judgment; Ragnarok]

"What the hell!"

A white hair girl suddenly shout in shock, as she saw a black-haired boy and a purple hair girl appear out of thin air inside her room.

"My~ well isn't this interesting,"

Jeanne D'Arc's alter was seen clashing with a man wearing a black suit, as she try her best to kill the man but ultimately fail because he keep elegantly dodging all of her attacks.

"F-f...-Fat-he...-R..."

A giant black box was seen in the middle of the sky pouring down a lot of black and purple mud, as a little girl with tie blond hair wearing a gothic dress was seen crying tears of black mud in the middle of what soon to be an ocean of black mud