Chapter 93: Fourth Round

"Alright, ladies and gentlemens! After a few minutes time off, after the end of the third round! We have rebuilt the ring back," Heimdall declared.

Standing on the middle of the arena, but unlile the other round which have been witness by many, this round is different, and much more special than the previous three rounds. With the sheer destruction that Li Shuwen and Shiva, have cause in their battle, the benefactoe of thjs tournament. Decide to pour in some income, to rebuilt the arena, into a special battlefield.

As the fourth round, will be held by a special fighter, currently, Heimdall was standing on a middle of a plain field, a field that was covef by thick vegetation, and ruined temples. This field remind many of the Gods and humans of a special location, back in Greece, it was a left over temple that once have been used, to pray to the Gods. As the terrain itself, mimic the old field of Greece, the perfect field for the next fighter.

"With the income, that we have recieve from our sponsors! We decide to make some renovation, specifically! This field right here! Is a special field, that will be held for the next round!" Heimdall shouted.

Many of the crowds were awe, upon their beauty that the field held, but some didn't care much, as this was exactly the replica of an old temple located in Greece. A former temple, that was once use to praise and pray upon the Gods, but which God specificaly.

"And now!" Heimdall snap hia fingers, bird began to fly away from the tree's behind him. "For the fourth round of Ragnarok, shall now begin! With the Gods standing with zero wins, and Humanity standing on three straight wins... Will their winstreak be broken? Will the Gods finally achive a single win, under their belt!"

Heimdall then leap up, as a bird fly through bellow him, as he landed on the back of the bird, both of them soon flowm up to the air.

"This location that we have pick, is a special location for this round! The ruined temple standing before you all! Is the great temple of a fame hero from Greece! The field itself, have been chosen by the repesentive of the Gods, because our sponsor desire so, so accepted it if you will,"

Mamy mumurs began to erupt from both side, but for Humanity side, it was more of a pride, as they all thought the same thing. Thag the God who haven't have a single win, needed a field advantage to win, so they decide to let such a thing play.

"History first ever! A battle under a ruined temple of the Gods! A battle of God and Human!" Heimdall declared.

"Ha! So the Gods, need some field advantage to win!"

"What a joke!"

"Just give it to them, it's not like, they will win either way,"

"What did you say!"

A mockery that came from Humanity.

"Your lucky, that we are being merciful to you idiots!"

Those two were thw words that came from the Gods.

"Ha like we care! Consider it, as a favor for you,"

And a final insult that came from the mouth of the humans.

Back on top of the arena, there stood a lone Valkyrie, which was none other than Geir herself.

"Make sense, that the sponsor make this," Geir uttered out.

"Of course, it does! Taigong Wang said, as his sudden voice suprise Geir.

"What!" Geir jumped in shock.

As her gaze, was meet with a smilling Taigong Wang, who wave his hands in a friendly manner.

"Oh, this is our first meeting with each other, isn't it? Then allow me to introduce myself, the name Taigong Wang! A repesentive from Humanity and Chaldea," Taigong Wang smiled, waving his hands in a friendly manner.