13 ; ❝oh❞

his eyes turned to look at you as you just awkwardly looked back at him, biting on your lip nervously because of his stare and maybe that was so strong

"do you want me to help...or not?" you again asked trying to find guts. 

jeongguk sighs and hummed, turning his back to you after. you smiled to yourself before getting off from the four pair bed. 

putting your feets on the ground as you walked to his side, standing just in front of him as the male looked at you confused. 

you moved your hand and pointed at the ground, "sit here, or else how will i-" he groaned lightly before sitting down on the ground just close to the bed. 

you smiled to yourself again before sitting on his side bed as the male settledclosing his eyes once he felt the small pai himself on the ground, close to your legs. 

he closed his eyes once he felt the pair of your ones on his shoulder muscles, that were tensed. your hands moved down on his shoulder arms with your thumb pad tracing every inch and putting force on them. 

his eyes closed as you moved your hands gently on his skin, easing his pain with the help of the hand motion on his shoulders. 

he was feeling better than before at least. his muscles were lowly losing. your hand slowly moved releasing bonds and strings. 

"oh here" he said after letting out a groan once you pushed your thumb on his muscle. "here" you said asking while putting pressure on that one. 

he hummed, closing his eyes once again. you did the small massage you always did on your mother back was really helping him. 

the male finally throwed his head back, finally feeling relaxed. you smiled once you felt the male head landing on your knee, his eyes closed because of the relief. 

"are they still hurting?" you asked with the most soft voice as he mumbled a 'no'. his eyes still closed and still his head on the small skin of yours. 

and maybe you froze. not internally but because of his action. how are you supposed to get up now? you looked down at the male, his eyes were still closed. 

you let out a small cough, mentioning him to 'please get your head away' but nah. the male didn't even looked at you. 

and finally it was time to speak up. 

"oh .. can you please get up?" no response for few minutes at all and at that moment you were quick to notice the thing.

he was asleep.

'oh'