Obsession 1

Requested by AlinaAK47

warning: blood and violence

-------

Namjoon was scared. He had thought that this person's fanboying was heartwarming at first but now, it was starting to freak him out.

A few months ago, a fan had gotten viral on Twitter. Namjoon had heard about it too. At the time, he hadn't thought much about it. It had just been the usual thirsty comment that made him chuckle. But he remembered the username.

Over the next few months, he had seen some of the comments that the person made about him. They were always tidbits of his plans of what he wanted to do when he met Namjoon. Little descriptions of how he was going to kiss him. How Namjoon was going to be held.

Namjoon would've let it go had it not been that the person claimed he knew Namjoon's personal details. He said he knew what Namjoon's phone number was, what his address was, where his parents lived... Namjoon didn't know whether it was true or not. But it scared him.

He had brought the issue up to the agency once or twice. They didn't do much to help. One board member said to just ignore the fan.

"But that's not that easy!" Namjoon had cried. "What if something happens?"

He had received only a shrug in response.

---------

"Gosh darn it Namjoon," Yoongi huffed. "You're so distracted nowadays. Something going on?"

"Nah."

"Well, okay, then."

Namjoon shook his head. The timetable in front of him looked blurry.

A new thing was going on. Namjoon had a habit of going home late from his studio. While walking home late at night, he always felt like he was being followed. It could've just been a figment of his imagination, but he swore, he had heard footsteps before.

How could he explain that to Yoongi though? Yoongi, who would probably freak out and call poison control by accident.

"Focus on this instead of whatever you're thinking about," Yoongi said. He gestured wildly to the editing screen in front of him. "I've been thinking about making a better bridge for this song for a long time and yet... I can't seem to come up with anything."

"Hmmm..."

Namjoon tried to ignore his old worries. The agency heads could be right, the guy online could be just bluffing. Plus, he was paying too much attention to that. The agency would take care of him if things took a turn for a worse.

It was his responsibility as a friend to help Yoongi though.

But before he could say anything, Yoongi spoke again.

"Namjoon, I'm tired. Is something wrong with you?"

"No."

"You're definitely worried about something. Come on, I've known you for ten years, I know when something isn't right-"

Namjoon smiled nervously. "I'm just thinking about something, you know. Nothing bad, nothing to worry about."

"A new project?" Yoongi asked. He leaned back into his chair, a soft crinkle next to his eyes.

"Sure."

Yoongi made a noise between a squeal and a cry, a smile starting to grow on his face. "Wow, wow, wow Namjoon, wow. I'm excited to see what that is going to be like!"