If Only John Cena Was Here

Requested by AnnaStark26

-------

No matter the occasion, Namjoon always seemed to be worried about something. The most recent thing was about bodyguards. Their group was well-known for having several very creepy stalkers. The job of the bodyguards was to keep those stalkers and potential attackers away, far away where none of the members could get hurt.

So why were the bodyguards so lax about everything. They didn't bother doing anything when people mobbed them at the airport. It just looked like they enjoyed the show.

Namjoon had complained many times. This was ridiculous. The members regularly got scrapes and cuts because of those people. What if someone got seriously hurt?

No, Namjoon was not going to tolerate this any longer. He needed everybody to be safe. If that meant getting angry at a few people, it would have to mean that.

------

"Namjoon..." Hoseok called. He glanced uneasily out the window of the airport lounge. A crowd had gathered in front. There were no bodyguards in sight and they were going to be heading that way in a few moments. "That looks scary..."

"It's going to be okay," Namjoon said. He felt nervous too. "Keep your eyes on my back. Follow me."

Hoseok nodded. He steeled his jaw.

Namjoon felt his panic rise. His own hands were shaking. How was he supposed to support the others when he was this scared? He shouldn't have to fear for his safety every time he went to the airport.

-------

By the time they made it into the car, Namjoon was thoroughly shaken. While there were a good chunk of fans who maintained their distance, some people went a bit overboard. A few of the airport security were there for him, but their own bodyguards were too late and too slow. Someone had scraped Jin's face.

Hoseok didn't say anything, but Namjoon could tell that he was near tears.

It was time Namjoon properly filed a complaint. This was ridiculous.

------

"I heard you had something to tell me, Namjoon?"

"Yes." Namjoon stood up, walking over to the front. At this company meeting, he had made sure to get a chance to speak. The other members looked expectantly up at him.

"So, for the past few months, there has been a very serious issue. I'm sure I have brought it up before, but absolutely nothing has been done about it. I need this bodyguard situation to be fixed." Namjoon glanced at the injury on Jin's face. "I need something to be done. This is something that is affecting all of us and it is compromising our safety."

Several people nodded.

"What do you say we should do? What should the bodyguards do more of... or less of, if you know what I mean."

"Well, it would be nice if the whole thing was a bit more coordinated. Half the time, people are late or they never show up at all. If they're there, they don't like to interfere. I get it. I don't like shoving people aside either, but it's something that needs to be done when those people are out to hurt us."

"Okay." The manager nodded and gave a thumps up.

"I hope that for the next time, this issue is resolved," Namjoon said. "I don't want to see anybody else getting any more injuries because some people weren't doing their job right."

He went back to his seat. Namjoon was pretty proud of his words. He hoped that the agency would take his words seriously and implement some real changes. They were heading off to Japan in two months. They better be more safe at the airport this time.