Into Loving Arms

Requested by @peekaboo

--------

His eyes were burning with tears. He tried to breathe in through his nose, but it was too stuffed to allow any air in.

Though Namjoon loved seeing the fans, sometimes he just wanted to curl up into a ball and sleep. He was miserable. He forced a big smile and ARMY screamed loudly when Jimin bounced over to poke his dimples.

There was only one more concert to go after this one.

He had promised himself that this would never happen - but here he was counting down hours, minutes, even seconds until the tour was over.

"Saranghae ARMY!" Namjoon screamed. His throat whined at him, asking him why on earth he had screamed when he had already rapped so much. The leader subconsciously rubbed his throat. He hoped none of the others noticed.

But they had. Jimin was no longer poking his dimples and had slung an arm around Namjoon's back instead. He masked his worry with a bright smile. None of the fans would ever notice how worried Jimin was for his hyung, except maybe those detective ones who figured out all of the theories to their MVs.

He would have to keep a closer eye on Namjoon.

--------

The last concert was hell. Namjoon's voice cracked many times during his rap, and the fans probably noticed. He stumbled during the dance because he got too dizzy to think clearly. He was embarrassed beyond belief.

Smiling widely at the crowd, Hoseok lifted his mic to his mouth. The crowd cheered.

"Hope that you all had a great time! Remember that I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-Hope!"

Yoongi splashed water on his head just as the dancer said the last words. The rapper ran away before Hoseok could react. Namjoon could hear many members of the audience burst into laughter. He was happy that they still enjoyed the concert even if his rap sucked.

He would have to work a lot harder next time.

--------

"Great job guys." Hoseok gave each of them a tight squeeze on the shoulder as they walked down from the stage.

"Namjoon?" the dancer asked as he reached out to do the same to him.

Whimpering, Namjoon leaned into Hoseok's cool touch, relishing the feeling of it on his too hot body.

"Joon, is something wrong?" Hoseok sounded more than alarmed now. He gazed at Namjoon's flushed face in worry.

The leader didn't know exactly when his legs gave out and Hoseok screamed to catch him, bringing him gently to the ground as he did so. He remembered his eyes fluttering shut and the other boys running over to them in panic.

"Get somebody over here! Namjoon fainted!"

Jungkook was the one to go get the medical staff over to the leader. Namjoon's face was pale, clothes soaked in sweat as his hands lay limply without movement.

The medical staff made Hoseok step away from Namjoon as they examined him. They carried him over to the couch in the dressing room, unbuttoning his shirt. His skin was dripping with sweat. Namjoon's mouth was slightly open because his nose was too stuffed. Without looking at him for long, Hoseok knew that Namjoon had come down with a fever. He felt bad. He wished that he had noticed earlier so Namjoon wouldn't have collapsed.

The dancer didn't really understand any of the procedures they did, but he was relieved to see Namjoon's eyes weakly open after a few agonizing moments.