Some Things Don't Change

Requested by AnnaStark26 and @sakurahae

warning: blood + descriptions of injury, mentions of suicide and depression

------

"You're taking it too far Namjoon," Yoongi warned. "Don't try to stick your nose into things that don't concern you."

"I'm just saying that you shouldn't do-"

"It's none of your business!"

Namjoon jumped back. Yoongi was right. He should not have asked about the strange pills he found in Yoongi's room. But he was worried. If Yoongi was doing drugs, and if the public found out, then it would be a huge deal. BTS's reputation would plummet. Namjoon was just looking out for their careers.

"I don't say anything about what you do in your free time, why are you trying to-"

"Because I don't do shady things in my free time!"

"I'm not doing shady things!"

"Then what are these pills for?"

"I was planning... something, it was important."

"Huh? What?"

"None of your business," Yoongi said again. "Give me those back and get lost."

"Can I at least ask why you have illegal drugs with you?"

"They're not-"

"Then why do-"

"That's seriously enough Namjoon!" Hoseok yelled. "Just cut it out! If he gets in trouble, he gets in trouble. There is no need to give everyone a headache."

Namjoon's face turned red. He sighed and decided to drop the topic. If Yoongi got in trouble, he would get in trouble. That was right. Why was he pushing this so far anyway? It was none of his business. Even Hoseok was mad. The others probably weren't too keen on him anyway.

"Leave me alone, thank you," Yoongi said. He left the living room and stomped back to his room.

What the hell was going on?

Hoseok sighed. He pinched his nose bridge.

"Aren't you worried though?" Namjoon asked.

"Drop the subject Namjoon, please," Hoseok said. "Don't involve me in this mess."

-------

None of them were happy with him. Yoongi refused to look at him, Hoseok was weird, and most of the time, the others ignored him.

Despite everything, he found himself getting worried for Yoongi. Yoongi used to be so warm and sweet. Now he was all quiet, closed-up, and moody.

Namjoon thought about the pills too. What the heck was Yoongi using them for, what if someone found out...

He wished he had someone who he could talk to about these issues. But nobody in the group was willing to have a conversation with him.

--------

"Why are you being like this?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook shrugged. "There was no reason for you to act like that against Yoongi hyung."

"I was just trying to protect you guys!"

"You don't get it though," Jungkook said. "There was no need to tell hyung like that. You could've been nicer with your word choice. Plus, have you even noticed that Yoongi hyung is dealing with something difficult?"