Maknae of the Hyung Line

Requested by @Rikaraholic and Mochii_molala
--------

Yoongi's studio was a mess. The managers had told him many times that he had to clean it or else it was going to be a major fire hazard. There were piles of random papers, boxes from all the things that he had bought online and notebooks and books all over the place. The path from the door to the desk was the only thing that was clean. Yoongi had swept everything aside so he could walk there properly.

But after months of people whining at him to clean up after himself, Yoongi finally put his foot down and agreed to straighten the studio out. It would probably take more than a week for him to do it by himself so he decided to get another one of the members to help him out. After hearing about what he was planning, all the others had made sure to get schedules all day so they wouldn't have to be the one to help. Namjoon was the only one who went out of his way to offer help.

Yoongi had to admit, he always liked Namjoon as a friend. He was a good friend. Almost too good at times.

Such a precious boy.

--------

"Why do you even have all these McDonalds flyers?"

Yoongi sighed. "I don't know."

"Even I threw these out and you know how messy I am..." Namjoon huffed. He picked up the big stack of flyers and dumped into a cardboard box. There was just so much junk.

"Well then..." the rapper mumbled as he stood up to drag the recycling bin closer to himself. "You didn't have to help me."

"No, no, I really did want to help you."

"Well then... thank you for that."

"No problem." Namjoon grinned. He brushed his hair out of his face. "We need to hurry up if we want to finish by the next century."

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

------

"Yoongi, do you think that Donald Trump helped incite the riot at the Capitol?"

"Um..." Yoongi sighed as shoved more random pieces of tape into the garbage can. He didn't want to get too political, but he did have an opinion. "Um... I don't know... maybe yeah?"

"Yeah...." Namjoon shrugged. "Look, I don't want to get too political and yeah, but I was just curious."

"I know you were."

Namjoon laughed. He reached for the vacuum cleaner.

"Are you ready for me to vaccum this area?"

Yoongi nodded. "Yep."

The rapper busied himself with organizing some papers when the loud noise from the vacuum interrupted their conversation. There were so many papers: notes about old songs, receipts, his cousin's math homework that he had been told to do, random pieces of paper where he had written "LSD" everywhere, etc. Yoongi swore, he did not do drugs.

"I'm done!" Namjoon said happily a moment later. "Look how clean the carpet looks now!"

"Yeah!" Yoongi grinned.

Namjoon went to unplug the vacuum. There was a small box in the corner there. They had planned on taking that box apart later. Yoongi turned back around to scratch his back.

Namjoon put his right foot in between the wall and the box. He bent over to unplug the cord, but then promptly lost his balance and fell backwards. He nearly smacked his head on the floor but managed to stop himself.