Namjoon in Danger 1

Requested by lovetoreadbts

Warning: contains blood and injury

--------

"Bye Hobi!" Namjoon called, waving his arm to add some vigour to his words.

Hoseok nodded, a small smile lighting up his face. "Bye, I'll see you later at the dorms!"

Namjoon closed the door to his studio and ran down the hall. He was the first one to finish recording his parts, so consequently he was also the first to go back to the dorms. He didn't have any big plans, just to sleep and eat.

Typical Yoongi behaviour. Namjoon wondered if he was slowly turning into the rapper.

-------

Sejin drove him home, and Namjoon was eternally thankful. He hopped off the car at lightning speed.

"Careful!" Sejin yelled, though he sounded more concerned than angry. "You're going to break something if you keep doing that!"

"Sorry!" Namjoon was already unlocking the door. "I'm really excited to be back home before the others."

The manager laughed before driving away. Namjoon really was one of a kind.

The leader, opening the front door, entered the dorms to find a big pile of food on the dinner table. Jin and Yoongi must've cooked before they left. Namjoon hoped that they wouldn't notice if he ate some.

On the table was seven plates. Namjoon assumed that one of them was his, so he picked it up and started eating.

He decided to watch some TV while eating. Settling down on the couch, Namjoon wrapped a thin blanket around him and started watching. Some random movie played on the screen while he ate. Jin's food, though a little cold, was still as delicious as ever.

Namjoon really liked eating like this. Movie playing in the background, the music of the soundtrack reaching his ears and the nice food that he got to eat was the ideal way to relax for him. He decided to sleep right here on the couch. The dishes could be done later.

But before he could fall asleep, an ear-splitting bang echoed through the house. Namjoon was temporarily deafened by the noise, completely frozen in shock.

The last thing he saw was shrapnel flying through the air to meet him. Namjoon screamed, throwing his head back.

He couldn't escape.

---------

"There apparently was some kind of a blast near our dorms?" Jimin asked. He stood at the recording booth, phone in hand. He looked worried.

Taehyung's eyes widened. "None of us are there right? All of us singers are here... me, you, Jungkook... and Jin hyung's right there. The rappers?"

Jimin shook his head. He didn't know what the schedule was for them. "I'll text one of them."

The mochi texted all three of the rappers in quick succession. Taehyung stood next to him, holding his own phone to check the news. His doe eyes saddened looking at the pictures of the collapsed buildings.

"Wait, isn't this our dorms?" he suddenly said. The building that they lived in wasn't in its usual spot. Instead, a large mass of debris pooled at its site.

Jimin gasped. Their dorm was no longer there in the photo. He and Tae exchanged a look. If anybody was in there, they would be dead, or severely injured. Hopefully all the rappers were still in their respective studios.