Light and Sound 1

Requested by MyLovLyWorLd

Warning: descriptions of injury, violence, sexual assault, throwing up

---------

When he was younger, Namjoon always heard from his mom how abductors were everywhere, trying to snatch children from their parents. He always clung onto her hand wherever he went somewhere after that. His sister wasn't given quite the number of warnings as he was, and she wasn't so spooked out about the whole idea.

But now that Namjoon was a grown adult - and a smart one at that - he wasn't so scared. He knew exactly where everything was, he had a phone, and he had people with him who would walk through fire to save him.

He wasn't so scared anymore.

-------

Namjoon stepped outside after a long shift at the studio. The others had gone home a long time ago and after a few phone calls from Yoongi and Jimin, they had given up trying to make him come home too.

There was just a few songs Namjoon needed to work on, but it had taken him longer than he had expected.

It was three AM.

Namjoon hurried along, his feet marching rhythmically to the sound of the chirping crickets. He would never admit it, but he always walked quickly when coming home at night. His inner child was still scared.

-------

When there was around one block left until their dorms, a car pulled up next to him. Namjoon didn't think much of it. Cars pulled up all the time, right?

But that was before a person got out of the car and started going towards Namjoon. Then, he immediately started running, trying to get away-

He was tired from the work of the whole day. Namjoon couldn't run fast enough. The person caught up, grabbing onto him tightly.

"Into the car. Now."

Namjoon shuddered. He was dragged into the car, pale tears starting to make their way down his face.

"Do you have a phone? Give it now or you're dead."

He was too frozen in shock when he got into the car. He didn't understand what people were saying. That is, until one of the kidnappers stuck their hand into his pocket and took his phone. Then he understood. But by then, it was too late.

-------

"What's up?"

Yoongi sat up. Taehyung was standing at the doorway.

"Namjoon hyung still isn't home yet! I tried calling him but there is no-"

"It's four AM, he probably fell asleep at his studio," Yoongi said.

"But then he would've let us know in the group chat!"

Yoongi nodded. Taehyung was right.

"Maybe he forgot to text?"

Jimin walked into the room, pushing past Taehyung. He threw himself onto Yoongi's bed.

"Yoongi hyung, Yoongi hyung! I tried to call Namjoon hyung many times but he didn't answer," he said.

"Is everyone awake?" Yoongi muttered as he took Jimin's phone to check.

"I don't know, I called Jimin after I realized what was going on," Taehyung said. "Hoseok hyung is not awake, is he?"

"No."

"Be quiet or else Jin hyung will wake up and he'll start one of his sermons about proper nighttime etiquette," Yoongi said. "Plus, he hasn't been feeling well for the past few days."