Clumsiness Causes Problems 2

Original request by blewmissme

-------

"I hate those!" Namjoon pouted pointing to his crutches. The leader refused to use them in the dorms, opting to instead hop around on his good leg. Tae had said that even though Jungkook was known as the bunny, Namjoon could easily act as one too.

Yoongi glared at him. The rapper had been in a bitter mood the last couple of days. The first reason was because he felt responsible for Namjoon's broken leg and all the tears the younger had shed. Second, because Jin and Hoseok had made him clean his room all by himself. It was enough to drive him insane.

"Hyung, you can be a little less harsh on him. After all, Joon tripped on your underwear." Jimin giggled.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "I bet you're wearing one of my pairs right now!"

The mochi gasped, bringing a hand up to his heart. "ARMY is right, Yoongi hyung! You can predict anything! As a matter of fact, it's that white one with-"

"Everyone in my room is talking about underwear so I come here to breathe, and what do I find? More people talking about underwear!" It was Jin and there was an exasperated look on his face.

Jimin laughed loudly. Yoongi rubbed his neck, his face turning bright red as Jin glared at all of them. Namjoon didn't crack a smile - he no longer found underwear funny. The eldest, sighing loudly, took a seat beside Namjoon on the couch.

"You guys can stop talking about them, you know. It's obvious that Namjoon is allergic to your underwear Yoongi."

His body hitting the floor, Jimin crouched down while he laughed. His chest heaved as his small giggles filled the air. Yoongi watched him in amusement.

"My leg hurts." Namjoon whined shyly. His face was white. The leader was always self-conscious about showing his pain and struggling in front of the others, because he considered himself as the leader who should always be strong.

"Where does it hurt?" Yoongi asked.

"Where it broke, duh." Namjoon rolled his eyes, trying to bring back his tough-guy act in desperation.

Jimin plopped down beside the leader. The mochi wrapped an arm around the leader's waist, which had gotten skinnier these days.

Yoongi glanced into Namjoon's gaze and the rapper must have seen the leader's true feelings because he hummed quietly. Jin looked confused, but said nothing.

Namjoon sniffed. The eldest rapper shot up after hearing that and his eyes softened. He reached forward and gave the leader a small hug. Yoongi tried to let go immediately, but Namjoon clung onto him. The rapper made a face, but Jimin and Jin could both tell that he deeply cared for Namjoon.

The leader fisted Yoongi's shirt and buried his face into the rapper's shoulder. Jimin patted his back while Jin placed his hand carefully on Namjoon's thigh.

"You're mad at me right?"

Yoongi frowned at the leader. "Mad? Why would I be?"

"I'm...I'm getting behind in choreography and-"

"Nobody cares about choreography when they have a broken leg Joon. You need to take it easy. Order us around. Make me your slave. That's the kind of thing-"

Yoongi shut his mouth when Namjoon started crying. The leader rarely ever cried, but now that he started, he couldn't stop. Gibberish came flying out of his mouth along with a bunch of mumbled apologies. They couldn't really understand what he was apologizing for and that made them get even more worried. Jimin rested his head on the leader's shoulder hoping it would calm him down.