Complaints and Answers

Requested by AlinaAK47

warning: mild violence

--------

When Taehyung first met the other members, he knew they saw him as someone who always had their head up in the clouds. His parents, grandparents, siblings, and friends said that about him too. It didn't bother Taehyung too much, but he never considered himself that way. Sure, he was preoccupied with himself quite a bit, but he made sure to look out for others.

Namjoon was his roommate. Even though Taehyung tried to not stick his nose into his affairs, he couldn't help that something was off with him these days.

Namjoon seemed worried about something. He tossed and turned in the nighttime, which left him tired and grumpy. There were dark circles under his eyes. And for whatever reason, Namjoon seemed to get frantic whenever he got a call from the company. He kept getting called to "check something out" at the company building and when he returned, he would look upset.

Taehyung had tried to ask him if everything was okay. Namjoon had said yes.

It was the classic tale of Namjoon denying anything going wrong, and Taehyung was tired of living in the cliché. It wasn't so hard for Namjoon to just say what was going on.

Unless if something big was going on.

------

"I was just saying-"

"I don't care what your point was, I said that what's going to happen is-"

"No, but you don't understand sir-"

"Be quiet."

Namjoon decided to keep his mouth shut. His face turned red. It was humiliating for someone to yell at you like that. Especially when that someone was the brand new CEO, Park Howon. The old one had quit a few months back. For whatever reason, Howon immediately took a dislike to Namjoon. Maybe it was because he tried to have a say in issues that involved his group. The other staff members never did anything to break apart their issues. They probably didn't know something was wrong or they thought it wasn't such a big deal.

Either way, Namjoon was not very happy that the three-week break that they had been promised before was going to be cancelled. The agency had secured them a new brand deal and apparently they needed to film commercials. Namjoon knew the others didn't want to do it. They wanted a break.

"Seriously Namjoon, I don't like the way you try to involve yourself in everything."

"But-"

"Don't complain."

"I think you should give us the break though...? We've been working hard and everyone is tired."

"Namjoon," Howon began. Namjoon quickly shut his mouth and nodded. He knew. He knew. He knew how the other members had been pestering him about this. He knew that if he tried to reason with the person in charge of everything, he got yelled at. He knew everything. The one thing he didn't know was how to fix everything.

------

"So..." Yoongi sipped his coffee. "Our break is coming up right?"

"I want to go to the beach," Jimin sang. "Who wants to come with me?"

Jin sighed, rolling his eyes. "Not me."

Namjoon shrugged, ignoring Jimin's dramatic gasp. "I just need to finalize things. But..."

"Ah," Yoongi said. "You're just in the process of confirming everything and then we're free. Oh and, by the way, Namjoon... why do... why does the new CEO call you so often?"