𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

Well, hello, how are all of you today?

First of all I want to say a big thank you to Dani Paola for making this beautiful cover for my story, I feel so happy about it, I absolutely love it.
You can go follow her on her Ig account (@/_dani_pao), she does magic on her fanarts.

Second, I want to thank all of you for always supporting me and reading my books.

If you're new here and you don't know me at all, I'm Magalí, everyone calls me Mag, I'm from Argentina, my native language is Spanish so don't judge me for my english.
I've been in the fandom since 2012 and I'm a pain in the ass.

I think that's pretty much it.
Enjoy the new story and I promise to update soon.

Love you all 😘.

Mag 🦋

ғɪʀsᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

That Wednesday morning everything was going as usual at the farm, nothing seemed out of place.
Lottie and I woke up at six am with the crowing of the rooster to start on our daily duties. First, we made breakfast for the rest of our siblings and our parents, then we set the table, and while all of them woke up and Fizzy struggled to get the little ones out of bed, Lottie and I ran to the back of the house to start feeding the animals.

By eight a.m the sun was already out in its full glory, not a cloud was on display.
I smiled to myself and sighed.
Only a light morning breeze was hitting our bare arms, but it didn't matter.

Nice and warm summer weather was enough to keep me happy.
It was going to be a good day.

Our house was big and spacious enough to have nine people living inside of it, because even if we were living in the middle of the country, our parents always worked in the city, had their cars, their cellphones and made really good money. We weren't poor or uncivilised or spoilt. We had money and a big house, but we all worked hard.
They just liked the simpler life of the countryside.

Our house was surrounded by a large amount of field hectares where we had stables, chicken coops, orchards and a lot of sunflowers blooming with the Wednesday morning.

We knew by schedule that Lottie had to water the field today, Fizzy was going to babysit my four younger siblings and that my parents were leaving for the city to work.
As for me, I had to spend my morning taking care of the horses.

And to be honest it was my favorite duty.

Theodore, my horse, was the first to acknowledge my presence when I walked into the stable.
I laughed at him when he started to grumble for attention.

"Easy boy." - I said while caressing his brown fur. - "Do you want to go for a run today?"

Theodore moved his head against my hand, letting me know he wanted me to free him.

"Okay buddy, give me a minute."

I turned to the other three horses on the stable and saw them already looking at me asking me for food. I laughed and got to work.

After half an hour of accommodating their enclosures, I gave them fresh water to drink and food.
I brushed their fur as well, cleaned up the stable and left the horses neat, giving me some free time to go for a ride with Theodore.