𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒉 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴᴛʜ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

By now I was already accustomed to that pulsating magnetism dragging me to where Harry was every time I put a foot in the beach.
And that morning wasn't any different.

It guided me through the endless beach to the exact same place Harry was, functioning as good as a GPS.

"What are we doing today?" - I asked as I found Harry sunbathing in all his glory with his eyes closed.

"Please don't make me get on that beast again." - He said, making me laugh.

"How are we going to continue your training then?" - I giggled and sat down next to him in the sand.

"We are not. Yesterday was enough for me."

"Okay, so sunbathing?"

"Sunbathing it is."

I didn't waste a second to lay down next to him with my bare torso on display and resting my weight in my elbows.

"How was your morning run today?"

"Sweaty."

"I can see that." - I said, noticing his sweaty hair and forehead.

"Nothing much happened. The usual." - He shrugged.

He also looked more tired than all the times before, but I didn't want to push it.

Either way, he looked as beautiful as everyday.
And it was really hard not to stare at him and get lost in his sight.

"I know I'm awesome, but you have to stop staring."

I froze in my spot and blushed.
I turned my head around, wanting to actually bury it below the sand and never come out again.

Stop making a fool of yourself, Louis.

Maybe I could speak about myself for a change today, right?

"Tell me about yourself." - Harry said quickly, almost interrupting my line of thought.

"Oh, what do you want to know?"

"You said you had a lot of siblings and a farm, right?"

"Yes…"

"Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend? Whatever you're into."

"Nope."

"Do you go to college? Apart from working on the farm."

"No."

"Do you plan on leaving this place anytime?"

"I don't think so, I love my family. I'll probably get a house of my own but close to them."

What is happening with all these questions, Jesus.

"See, it's not fun when you are the one who has to answer them all."

"What?"

"Nothing." - He laughed. - "I like answering your annoying questions anyways."

"Good to know." - I huffed.

"But today is about you. So, have you ever been to another country or even another city or you're a farm boy without knowing what the world looks like?"

"Only once, our parents took us to Disneyland Paris. But it was a few years ago."

God, I'm hating this rude, intruding version of him.

"I'm not being rude, I'm just trying to learn about you."

Okay, holy shit. He's literally replying to everything I'm thinking.