𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒉 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪxᴛʜ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

"Harry?"

"Mhm?" - He mumbled against my chest.

We were cuddling while lying down in the wet sand near the rock cliff to cover our bodies from the night wind.
And since we have been in the same position for over an hour since sunset, Harry was now curled against my body, shaking cold.

"You're trembling." - I said, squeezing my arms tighter around his torso. - "Are you cold?"

"Yeah. But you're warm."

"Maybe we can head back."

"No. I want to stay here."

I need you close. Please.

"I'm close, I'm right here." - I said softly, caressing his arm up and down to warm it up.

"I know."

"But we have to leave eventually. I don't want any of us to get sick."

"Five more minutes."

"Harry, c'mon."

"Okay." - He agreed reluctantly.

He searched up for my lips to place one last chaste kiss on them, making me smile. Then he straightened up, motioning me to do the same.

We both stood up and started walking away from the beach and towards his car.

"Remember when you told me you wanted me to invite you over to the penthouse?"

"Yeah."

"Would you like to spend the night with me there? Maybe this is your last chance to do it, since it'll probably disappear soon."

I nudged his arm gently.

"Don't say that. We don't know what is going to happen yet. If you want to fight for your hotel I'm sure we'll find a solution. And yes, I would love to stay in your humble abode." - I said jokingly and he giggled.

"After you, my darling." - Harry said, opening the passenger seat of the car with a bow.

"Thank you, My Lord." - I laughed.

Harry turned around the car and got on the driver's seat, turning the engine and starting to drive.
He placed his hand on my knee and I intertwined my fingers with his'.

I couldn't do anything but looking out of the window the whole ride back, I was too tired to do anything else.
It had been quite a long day.

Harry shook my shoulder softly when we reached the parking lot of the hotel.

"Hey… You alright?"

"Yeah, just sleepy."

"Room service and straight to bed?" - He smiled.

"Please."

"It's a plan then."

We both opened our car doors and got out of it. Harry took my hand as we walked to the elevator and I rested my head on his shoulder as we waited to get to the top floor.

"I like this." - I whispered.

"What?"

"Us."

"I like us too." - He laughed.

Then the elevator doors opened and as we were stepping out, a woman appeared in front of our eyes.

Harry froze.