𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍

Okay, so I decided to publish the last two chapters together because it's more emotional this way.

You're allowed to cry, I cried while writing it, so yeah.

I can't believe this is over, I enjoyed this process so so much. I think I'm going to grieve this ending by rereading it all and enjoying it myself as a reader.

I really hope this story made you happy, because it surely made me happy as I was writing it.

I will probably take like a week or something and then I'll come back with my new story "What to do when you're caught in somebody else's skin." That will be about body changing and it's going to be a bit more fun (hopefully).

God, I really don't want to go.

You already know I love you!
Enjoy this last update :)

Mag 🦋

ғɪɴᴀʟ.

Summer had ended and autumn was receiving us with open arms. The weather was getting slightly colder and the city wasn't as full of people as before, tourism was decreasing.
But none of that stopped me and Harry from meeting at our usual spot on the beach that day.

He had said he needed to talk to me about something and I was quite nervous about it, so I got on Theodore and made him gallop as quick as he could.

That pulsating magnetism that always guided me to Harry started at the very second Theodore stepped on the sand.
I knew Harry was already waiting for me there, I could feel it.

Hurry, firefly. I miss you.

I miss you too.

I continued feeling him closer and closer at every second and as I felt this now usual connection between us, I couldn't stop myself from thinking how far we've got.

Almost two months since I've heard his voice in my head for the first time. Wasn't it incredible?

"C'mon buddy, we have to meet Harry." - I said to Theodore, whipping on the reins to make him go faster.

Theodore seemed to comprehend what I was saying because we made the remaining distance in less than five minutes.

We stopped in front of Harry and I got down of my horse, walking to Harry and wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Hello Theodore, how are you today? Did you bring my boyfriend safely to me?"

"Stop talking to my horse, you weirdo, and kiss me already."

Harry laughed and cut the distance between our faces, capturing my lips on a slow and easy going kiss.
When we broke the kiss, smiling at each other, Harry took my wrist and pulled me down to sit next to him.
We sat down on the sand and Harry covered both of us with a thin blanket he brought in his bag.

And then I noticed.

"You're not with your running clothes." - I pointed out.

"I came in the car today." - He shrugged.

"That's pretty lazy of you, isn't it?" - I teased.

He rolled his eyes and I nudged his arm playfully.

"Sorry, what did you want to tell me?"

"Okay, hear this out. Yesterday Gemma and I finally sold the hotels, I have my part of the money now." - He smiled.