𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒉 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

ᴇɪɢʜᴛʜ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

Not a second after six am I was already downstairs and preparing breakfast for my siblings.
Not even the rooster was awake yet.

I needed to get everything done and make my way to the beach because I knew Harry was probably going for a run that morning and I couldn't miss the chance to see him again.

And this time my mission was to see him from close and maybe, if I don't freak out in the process, talk to him.

I finished setting the table for breakfast and went upstairs again, bumping into Lottie in the middle of the steps, to wake Fizzy up so she could get the rest of the family awake.

I opened Fizzy's window curtains and she growled, throwing a pillow to my head.
I laughed and kissed her forehead.

"Why are you so active this morning?" - Fizzy asked after yawning.

"I have a lot to do, sis." - I said as I ran outside again.

Then I got down the stairs and Lottie sent me a death look.

"Too much energy for a Thursday." - She rolled her eyes while putting a waffle in her mouth.

"Yes, I'm going to start with the feeding."

"Have you eaten yourself, Louis?"

"Yes!" - I screamed as I closed the backyard doors behind me, leaving her talking to herself.

I fed all our animals in record time, I cleaned the barns and the stables, I brushed the fur of our four horses and by nine in the morning I had finished everything on my Thursday duty list.

I took Theodore out of his cubicle and put the staddle on.
I didn't waste a second to jump on him and to let him take me to the beach.

When we got there, I instantly felt the connection with Harry, knowing he was already at the beach at that time in the morning, and because of the connection, I knew exactly where to go.

So instead of getting off Theodore, I made him continue to gallop in the direction of the city.

Take it easy, Harry. You're not going to end up like her. You can stand up for yourself. You're not going to let this take you down again.

I whipped on Theodore's leash, making him go faster along the empty beach of the countryside.

As we got closer I started fighting more and more against blacking out. His voice was trying to pull me down into my thoughts, was asking me to get inside that mind void.
And I knew I couldn't give in again, because I wasn't going to fall off Theodore again.

It was really hard, but the magnet effect was keeping me going.
I needed to keep going.

It's not about the hotel anymore. I know I can run the fucking place if I wanted to. But I don't want it! Why are they forcing me to?

I stopped Theodore and I got down when I felt Harry was getting closer.
I tied Theodore's leash to a post on the side and continued my way by foot.

I just need five minutes of peace. Please.

I followed the voice until the magnetism stopped and my thoughts shut down.
That was the indication that we were on the same spot.

So he must have been there. But when I looked around me, there was nobody else on the beach with me.

And then I turned to the sea.

There he was.

I stared at the guy who was swimming calmly in the ocean, his naked sun-kissed chest showing from time to time, his brown hair soaked and sticking to his forehead, and the warm sunlight hitting on his face.
Even though the light wasn't letting me get the full picture of his features, I just knew he was beautiful.