𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

So, I'm having a bit of a breakdown because I seriously don't know what am I going to do after finishing this book.
I don't think I'll come up with something as good as this.

Yesterday I came up with the perfect ending for this. And I'm crying happy tears, I swear.

I'm really proud about this book and It's making me so happy that I really don't know what to do next.

Maybe I should just retire after this. Idk.

Some of you asked how many chapters left, well let me say that they're going to be thirty chapters in total.

I'm crying already.
I don't want it to end.

Mag :(

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪʀsᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

I woke up with the biggest smile plastered on my face.
Harry was still there, it wasn't a dream.

He was there, lying next to me, all his curls sprawled on my pillow, and his sun-kissed skin glittering under the morning light coming through the window.

I noticed that our hands were still tangled together since last night, and even though I couldn't feel my fingers anymore because of his tight grip around them, I didn't want to let go of it.

Harry's face was inches from mine and we were breathing in the same air. I moved my free hand to shove one of his curls out of his eyes so I could appreciate his beautiful features better.

And just when I was about to wake him up softly, I heard someone knocking on my door.

"Lou? You awake?" - Fizzy asked from the other side of the door.

"Yeah."

I felt Harry's grip tightening around my hand as he started to wake up on his own.

"Want to come with us to the beach? You can bring Harry."

"I don't know Fizz. Give me a minute."

"Sure, we'll be getting ready downstairs."

I didn't care about answering her, I just returned to look at Harry stretching on my side, still without letting go of my hand.

"Morning." - I smiled.

"Morning, Lou." - He yawned.

"How did you sleep?"

"Good. You? Did I bother you much?" - He asked, running his free hand on his face.

It was beautiful to see, he looked so cute, huggable, and small.

"Not at all."

"Stop lying to me." - He giggled.

"It's true."

"Sure." - He rolled his eyes.

"Did you hear what my sister said?"

"Yeah… beach huh?"

"Yes, want to go? Or we can stay. Whatever you want."

"No, it's okay, we can go for a while. Then I'll probably have to head back to the hotel because you know…"

"Yes, but maybe stay until lunch?"

"Yes, I'd like that." - He smiled at me and let out a little yawn.