𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒉 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

I claim it, bye.

Mag 🦋

sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴᴛʜ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

"Mom! I need to talk to you!"

"Honey not now, I need to get to work, we can talk tonight, yeah?" - She said rapidly as she gathered all her things, putting them inside her bag.

As she took her car keys in hand I slightly nodded.

"Sure."

"I almost forgot, Louis, I need you to drop Doris and Ernie at school today and go pick them up after, it's their first day they can't be late." - She said already reaching the front door.

"Sure Mom, I'll do it." - I sighed and turned in my heels.

I ran upstairs and dressed myself up to go to the city, then I softly opened the twins bedroom door and smiled to myself at their peaceful sleep.

"Hey munchkins, we need to get up." - I said sweetly, getting close to Ernie and shaking his shoulder.

I felt Ernie moved and let out a little yawn, then I shook Doris as well.

"C'mon, it's your first day of school!" - I said, trying to cheer them on.

Ernie suddenly opened his eyes, sitting up with a wide smile.

"First day of school!"

🌊🌊🌊

After I dressed the twins, prepared their bags and made sure they had eaten breakfast, I called a cab to drive us to the city in time for them to get to class.

It was almost nine thirty in the morning when I left them. I figured that since I didn't have much money to pay a cab back to the farm and then another one to pick the kids up, I should probably kill time around the city.

My first thought was to visit Harry at his hotel, but I knew that he would probably still be running on the beach.
So instead I went window shopping.

Of course, after a while I got tired, window shopping wasn't exactly my thing, so I decided to go to the Styles' hotel and wait for Harry.
Knowing he would come back any minute.

I made my way through the big doors of the luxurious hotel and sat on one of the arm chairs near the reception.
I knew nobody was going to give me any information about him anyways so, why bother.

I spent some time just looking out of the window and analyzing how the employees worked around the hotel, they were as precise as a swiss watch.

And then I saw Harry walking through the front entrance and heading quickly to the elevators, still in his running suit but with an annoyed expression on his face. He waved at the employees in the reception as he passed by and I hurried to catch him before he got into the lift.

"Harry!"

He rapidly turned around and spotted me.

"Louis? What are you doing here?"

"Sorry I didn't show up today, my little siblings started school this morning and I had to drop them there. I still have some time before picking them up and taking them home again so I decided to come here. Is it okay?"

I saw his features softened and a half smile formed on his face.

"Sure. I mean, no. I don't know, I have a meeting to attend in like twenty minutes, and I kinda need to shower first."