𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒉 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

ɴɪɴᴛʜ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

After breakfast the following morning, Fizzy and I were taking the dishes to the sink when I saw Lottie getting dressed up for going out.

"Where are you going?" - I asked, curiously.

"Mom's taking me to the city." - Lottie smiled.

"What? Why?"

"We ran out of cocoa yesterday. Doris is going to throw a tantrum if she doesn't drink cocoa today."

And then those powerful green eyes showed up in my mind once again, reminding me of my newest discovery.

The hotel.

"Can I go instead?" - I rushed to ask.

"No, why? It's my turn."

"Please. I want to go."

"No, Lou. You went last time. It's your time to take over all my duties apart from yours." - She smiled mischievously. - "Have fun!" - She shouted as she walked to the living room, ready to head out of the house.

"Please!"

"Nope."  - She said without even glancing at me.

"You ready, Lot?" - My mom asked from the frame door, car keys in hand.

"Yes."

"Mom, can I go instead?" - I asked.

"Oh no, don't play momma's boy, Louis!" - Lottie screamed.

"Mom, please." - I pouted, getting closer to my mother. - "I need to."

"Is this about what I'm thinking?" - She raised an eyebrow.

I nodded shyly and she sighed.

"You're really perseverant, aren't you my boy?"

"I can't stop thinking about it. Please mom." - I said with pleading eyes.

"But you have to get the cocoa for your sister and bring it before evening. I don't want you to lose track of time, you hear me?" - She pointed at me with a threatening finger.

"Yes."

"Wait. What? No! Mom, why?" - Lottie said. - "It was my turn."

"Lot, your brother has something else to do there."

"God, I hate you." - She said, giving up.

"These are the perks of being the favorite child." - I smiled and kissed her forehead. - "See you later."

"You're not the favorite."

"Keep saying that to yourself."

"Louis, you keep fighting with your sister and I'm taking Fizzy!" - My mother shouted as she headed to her car parked on the front lawn.

I hurried to put some trainers on and ran outside, sitting on the passenger seat with a big smile on my face.

Here we go.

🌊🌊🌊

My mom dropped me in town thirty minutes later, and the first thing I did was to buy the cocoa for Doris before forgetting about it.

But, after getting it, I only had one thing in mind, and it was to find out if I was right about Harry. If it was true that he was one of the richest people around the country.

I started walking in the direction of the Styles' Hotel, minding my own business, waving at some people who politely said hi to me, but mostly thinking of what to say when I got there.