𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒉 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

Can I claim it?
I claim it.

Mag 🦋

ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴᴛʜ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

"You didn't come yesterday."

I stopped Theodore by pulling sharply on his reins and got down from him, facing Harry who was already waiting for me on his usual spot.

"It was raining." - I frowned.

"And?"

"You expected me to show up here under a thunderstorm?" - I looked at him confused. - "Did you run under the rain?"

"Nothing that a raincoat can't beat."

"What?" - I laughed. - "You're insane."

"Nope, I'm just from London. I'm used to the bad weather."

"But not on the beach you idiot! A lightning bolt could have electrocuted you! Don't you know that the sea attracts lightning bolts?!"

"You worried about me now?" - He smirked.

"I'm worried that you don't have two functioning neurons inside your brain."

"Hey, that's mean." - Harry stared at me, quite angry.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Anyways, today it's a new day and it's sunny and warm. What do you want to do?"

"I don't know."

And then I remembered Liam's suggestion.

"Have you ever ridden a horse?" - I asked, clearly excited.

Harry looked surprised for a second and then smiled.

"When I was a child."

"Would you like to try on Theodore? I can help you, teach you how to ride him."

Harry raised an eyebrow and thought it through.

Hell no, I'm not dying today.

I contained a laugh and took my time to caress my horse's fur as I waited for Harry's verbal reply.

"Is it safe?"

"Yes, Theodore is really well trained and he is good with beginners, I taught my younger sisters how to ride with him."

"You taught your sisters?"

"Yes, all of them because my parents are always working. I must say all of my sisters are now experts, so I consider myself a pretty good teacher."

"You would teach me?"

"Only If you want to." - I shrugged.

"Okay, it could be fun. I think."

"Yes?" - I smiled, excited, and he nodded. - "Okay, c'mere buddy." - I said towards Theodore, keeping him still by his leash, and then turning to Harry again. - "First, to get on him you need to do it from the left side of his body." - I indicated him and he took a step closer to Theodore, on the left side as I told him. - "Good, now you have to place your left foot on the stirrup and impulse yourself up to sit on the saddle with both of your legs at his sides."

Harry swallowed thickly and nodded.

"Are you sure he isn't going to drop me, right? What if he dislikes me or something."

"He won't." - I smiled. - "Trust me, I trained him myself."

"Okay." - Harry said, doubtfully.

But eventually he did as I told him, impulsing himself up and sitting in my horse's loin. Theodore didn't even flinch.