𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒉 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

Guys! First of all! Thank you all so much for the 300 votes already, I can't believe it 💕💕

Writing this story is making me so so happy I can't even explain it.

Also, I wanted to let you all know that yesterday I published the trailer of this fic on my TikTok account, if you want to check it out, it's @/maguiodrisi

I think that's it, enjoy this chapter :)

Mag 🦋

ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴᴛʜ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

"C'mon, I'll show you around." - I smiled and motioned him to follow me.

I walked through the living room, trying not to wake the twins who continued sleeping, and stepped into the kitchen where I found Lottie resting against the counter, eating an apple.

"Hey big brother, you keep leaving me to do all your duties lately, when are you going to make it up to me? I'm tired of cleaning the shit of your horse." - She said with an eyebrow raised.

I rolled my eyes and ignored her comment.

"Harry, this is Lottie." - I threw her a fake smile and she showed her middle finger to me.

Harry laughed and waved at her.

"Harry? The Styles' kid?"

"I'm pretty sure I'm not a kid anymore." - Harry answered her and I laughed.

"So, you are him."

"Last time I checked, yeah." - He smiled.

"What are you doing with Louis?"

"Lottie, cut it. He is a friend." - I said.

"Sure." - She said and rolled her eyes.

I turned to Harry again.

"Just ignore her, let's continue." - I said and kept walking, this time heading to the backyard doors.

I opened them, walking through the lawn between the house and the farm, and leading him to the stables first.

"Well, here's Theodore, you already know him. That's Sandy, Lottie's horse, that's Princess, Phoebe and Daisy's horse, and that's Rudolph, Fizzy's horse." - I said, pointing to our four horses.

Harry grinned at me but stepped back.

"I'm not going to make friends with any of them."

A loud laugh escaped my lips.

"Fair enough. Let's move on then."

We passed through the sunflower field and the orchard, receiving some compliments from Harry.
I could see he was really impressed by the magnitude of the place and how we managed to do all the things that were needed to maintain it.

I showed him the barn, with the chickens and the roosters, not catching his attention as much. After that we visited the pigs, and for last I showed him the newborn lambs.