𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒉 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

I CLAIM IT.
I CLAIM IT.
I CLAIM IT.

MINE.

Mag🦋

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛɪᴇᴛʜ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

When my mother crossed the front door I took her by the wrist and dragged her upstairs to my room without even allowing her to leave her bag.

"I assume it's bad." - She said once she sat on my bed.

I stood up in front of her with my hands on my hips, looking down at her.

"Yes."

"I'm all ears."

"He told me he wants me just as a friend."

"But he told you that before, it isn't news dear."

"Yeah, but he also says and thinks differently. He says so many beautiful things to me, he says he needs me, that I calm him down, that he feels the same connection as me, I know he wants me to be close, to touch me, mom. We held hands today! I know he enjoys being near me, and today also he was jealous... of Liam! But still he just wants to be friends? That's not what friends do! It doesn't make sense!"

"Lou, calm down." - She said and I took a deep breath. - "Okay now, What about you? What do you want?"

"I want him." - I sighed and ran my hands on my face out of frustration. - "I know he's the one. Mum, what do I do?"

"Oh dear." - Mom said, standing up from the bed and wrapping her arms around me tightly.

I rested my forehead on her shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Lou, I think that you're doing wonderful for what you've told me. You don't need to pressure him into this, because for what I've heard he wants you too. He just didn't realize it yet."

"You think so?"

"If he wasn't interested in you he wouldn't be at the door right now."

"What?"

My mother pointed at the window behind me, making me turn on my feet, where we could clearly see Harry's luxurious car parking on the front porch.

"Louis, your friend is here..." - I heard Lottie from downstairs.

I ran as fast as I could down the stairs into the main entrance of my house.

I opened the door and Harry was standing on the other side with big red eyes, clearly crying.

Oh shit.

"Harry... what happened, why are you here?"

"Is... is this a bad moment?" - He asked between sobs.

"No, no at all. What happened?"

"My dad is here." - He said with new tears forming in his eyes.

His body started shaking and he brought his arms around his stomach, folding in half.

I rushed and wrapped my arms around him to keep him on his feet. To hold him together.

"I... I haven't seen him since my mom died. I couldn't stay there. Gemma left yesterday and I was alone." - He said with heavy breathing. - "I didn't know he was coming."

I tightened my grip around his back and he accommodated his own arms around my waist, fisting in my shirt and hiding his face from me on my neck.

"It's okay." - I said while rubbing his back trying to sooth him. - "Want to come inside?"