𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

Hello beautiful souls.

I've been doing a lot of thinking these days, and I remembered someone asked me to do a Larry story where they had to change bodies (if you're reading this, show yourself, because I forgot who you were, sorry 😐). The plot is now growing on me so I wanted to know what you guys think?

I've tried to come up with some ideas to not make it like a cheap copy of freaky Friday, and it might work?

Let me know what you think about the idea.

Mag 🦋

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

And just when everything was starting to get on track for me, of course it had to rain on my parade.

Quite literally.

All the farm was surrounded by puddles and mud once again. It had been raining non-stop since four in the morning.

Today It was Monday morning and I was supposed to meet with Harry after his morning run like every other day. Except that last night we kissed, so I was hoping that today would be different from the others.
I was expecting to be just with Harry, enjoying him, kissing him, and probably falling more and more in love with him.

But I guess luck wasn't on my side.

I got out of bed at six am and stood in front of the kitchen window to watch the strong raindrops hitting on the glass as I sip on my recently made cup of tea.
After a while of being alone and deep in my thoughts, Lottie walked to me, stretching herself in between yawns.

"Good morning." - She mumbled.

"It isn't as good as I thought it would be."

"I know. Did you prepare breakfast already?"

"No, not yet."

"Okay, I'm on it."

Lottie moved to the kitchen stoves to start making waffles for the little ones as I decided to make the coffee for our parents and the cups of chocolate milk for our siblings.

The rain was depressing me, because I wasn't going to see Harry at all today.
I guess I could give him a call later, but that's just not the same.

Fizzy appeared moments later with Doris and Ernest on her arms, they were both yawning and dozing off again on her shoulders as she walked.

I took Doris from Félicité's arms and sat her at the table, placing her breakfast in front of her.

"C'mon munchkin, you have school today, remember?" - I said softly, caressing her hair.

"Would you do my hair, boo?"

"Of course kiddo. But after you eat your breakfast."

My parents didn't take much longer to come downstairs to join us, both of them already dressed for work.

"Lottie, Louis…" - My father called us. - "Even if today is raining, please don't forget to feed all the animals and to bring the new born lambs inside the house with you, they can't be in the cold."

"Oh shit. You're right. I'll go get them right now." - I said, putting on some rain boots and running outside without any other cover.

I made it to the fence where all the baby lambs and their mother were gathered beneath a little roof and I picked them up, placed them inside a box, covered them in their blankets and ran back inside the house.