𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

Okay, I would love if you listen to this song because it's the one that inspired Harry's storyline on this fanfic, it's of one of my favorites bands since I was like seven years old, named Keane, and they have a lot of beautiful songs such as this one.

Anyways, it'd be nice if you hear it and you'll probably understand Harry better with it.

This chapter is a bit short, but it was meant to be that way :)

Mag 🦋

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀᴛʜ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

It's been like four hours since Harry left my house and I was worried sick about it.
I was in my bed now, constantly checking my phone to see if Harry had called or texted me, but still nothing.

Outside it was still raining and I felt like the clouds were making fun of me.
Less than twenty four hours ago everything seemed so perfect, and right now I didn't even know.

I wanted to hit my head against the wall.

"Lou, your boyfriend is on the television!" - One of my sisters shouted from the playroom.

I jumped off the bed and opened the door of my bedroom, running to the playroom as fast as I could.
On the screen of the television there was a video of the entrance of the Styles' hotel, with a big graph below.

Is the Styles' empire finally falling?

"What?"

"I think Harry might be in trouble." - Daisy said.

Next, on the screen appeared some images of Gemma trying to get through the doors by pushing some of the annoying reporters who tried to get over her, then some old pictures showing the faces of Harry, Gemma and their parents before their mother died.

Last news: Des Styles left their children bankrupt.

"How is it possible?"

Suddenly I felt my phone ringing in my room and I ran back to get it.

"Hello?"

"Hello. It's Gemma. I… I don't know how to ask you this, but can you come to the hotel?"

"Me? Sure. I mean, I can go. Is this about Harry? Is everything alright?"

"He needs you."

"Shit, okay I'll be there."

I hung up and rapidly grabbed my raincoat and my rainboots to get going.
The rain hadn't stopped yet, and I knew I was probably going to wake up with a cold tomorrow morning, but honestly I didn't care.

I grabbed some money and called a cab to take me to the city.
Every second seemed longer than the other as I waited for the car at the entrance of my house.

I got inside the car, asking the driver to get as fast as he could to the Styles' hotel, not even caring about the danger of driving in the rain.

I was on an adrenaline rush.

When I got there, after paying the driver, I started pushing some of the annoying people with cameras and microphones aside as I entered the hall of the hotel, already out of breath.

I considered avoiding the reception and just jumping into the elevator up to the penthouse to get Harry, but looking around and seeing all the security in the place, I decided that the best way was by being polite. At least in this situation.