𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒉 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

"What are you guys ordering?" - Gemma asked a few minutes after we sat at the restaurant table.

"I think I want some pasta." - Harry said.

"Can I order a burger with fries?" - I asked.

"Yes, Lou." - Harry giggled. - "You can."

"I'll tell our orders to the chef." - Gemma said, standing up from the table and walking away.

Harry, who was sitting by my side, guided his hand up to my nape, pulling me to him to peck my lips.

I placed my hand on his cheek, staring right into his pretty eyes which were looking at me fondly.

"Did you have any predictions about today?"

"No."

"Well, I have one."

"Yeah?" - He asked, confused.

"Yes. Want to know?" - I smirked and he nodded. - "We are going to be alright." - I smiled again, leaning over to steal another kiss from him.

Just then Gemma returned and this time she was talking vividly with Mae. They both sat down in front of us with a smile.

"Hello love." - Mae said to Harry. - "Hello Louis."

"I'd appreciate it if you just call me Harry, please." - Harry said politely.

Mae furrowed her eyebrows but then nodded.

"Sure."

"So, Harry. Mae and I have been thinking." - Gemma started. - "And we have a few ideas that maybe we can try to save the business."

"For starters, we want you to move back to London." - Mae said. - "Gemma noticed you're uncomfortable here, and our house is still waiting for you." - She smiled at him.

"Our house?" - Harry laughed. - "Sure. Look, I'm not uncomfortable here, at least not anymore. So, it's a no, thanks. What else?"

"Harry, don't be rude." - Gemma said.

"You're kidding me right?" - He said and Gemma scolded him with her eyes. - "Whatever, what's the idea?"

"We need a minimum of two months of employment payment to keep everything working and to be able to start making money again. So we thought of a bank loan to cover the payments."

"There's no way a bank will give us that amount of money. Besides, even if they do, we are never going to be able to repay them."

"Yes we will, we are the greatest chain of hotels in the country." - Gemma replied.

"Gemms, this place was sinking even before dad stole the money. It had been sinking since mom died."

"Well, yes. But I still think we can relive this. We owe this to her."

And then the waiter came with our orders, we politely thanked him and he walked away.
I started biting on my burger as I continued hearing their conversation.

"That plan isn't going to work. We need like two billions only to pay this month of work to all of our employees around the country. That's money we don't have, and that isn't going to pay in either. We haven't had any guests since they announced our bankruptcy. The hotel is empty, and not just this one. People are not going to choose us anymore, even if we put it to work again." - Harry said.

"That's why we want you to move back with me." - Mae said.

"Sorry." - I said, interrupting. - "I don't see how Harry moving with you is going to help the situation."