𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒉 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

Sorry for being late but, Happy eleven years!

✨✨✨✨

Mag 🦋

ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴᴛʜ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

The following mornings with Harry were confusing as hell.
Harry has been showing me that he was really comfortable around me, that he wanted me to show up, that he wanted us to talk every day, and that he wanted us to bond.
But never, not a single time he brought up the soulmate thing again.

Let's say he was ignoring it, and it was really frustrating for me because I could sense myself getting more attached to him as the days passed.

So, that particular Friday morning I decided to not go on my own to the beach, because I needed a second opinion on how to act around Harry.

Liam was my first choice.
He already knew about my connection with Harry, about the legend, and the most important, he was free.

"So, you're telling me that right now you're feeling where he is?" - Liam asked as we walked along the beach.

"Yes. He is that way." - I said, pointing ahead. - "It works like two magnets. I think."

"And you're hearing his thoughts too?"

"From time to time."

"What does he say?" - He insisted.

"I'm not telling you what he is thinking. It's his private world."

Because yes, I've been listening to his thoughts for several minutes now, and most of them were related to me.
But I didn't want to share that with Liam or anyone else.

Of course I knew that if I wanted Liam to help I probably needed to tell him Harry's exact thoughts, because they were part of it all, but I wasn't ready to share that yet.

So I kept them to myself.

Liam and I continued walking as I felt Harry closer and closer, almost seeing his silhouette in the distance.

Where are you, Louis? C'mon, are you standing me up today?

I giggled to myself and Liam looked at me in confusion. I made him a sign to keep his mouth shut and decided to answer Harry's thoughts.

"I'm not standing you up, you big idiot. I just took longer because this one didn't want to get on my horse." - I said as we walked towards Harry.

"What?" - He jumped in his place. - "What is he doing here?"

"Nice to see you too." - Liam said.

"He's a friend. I told you." - I said.

Harry looked at me as if he was hurt or something.
I couldn't keep my eyes off him, he was trying to tell me something. His eyes were swinging from my face to his feet as I tried to analyze why he was like that. I knew he didn't like Liam, but why be sad about it?

I thought this was our place.

Oh.
So he is hurt.

"So, what do you guys usually do here?" - Liam asked, awkwardly standing in between Harry and I, breaking the intense eye communication we were sharing.

Not of your business.

I laughed loudly at Harry's thought, raising an eyebrow at him, silently scolding him to behave.

"We usually just sit and talk, we sometimes swim or walk around, I don't know." - I shrugged.

"Then… can we sit?"