𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

I didn't know why I was so nervous about tonight, but I was.

I hadn't heard from Harry since yesterday when he returned to his hotel, and it was the only thing in my mind.

What happened with his father?
Was everything ok?
Would he even show up to meet me?
Did he need help?

I hurried to eat dinner and excused myself with my family, running outside to get Theodore and get to the beach at eight, just like Harry said.

The sky was coloured in a beautiful shade of pinks and it was getting darker every second.
I rushed Theodore through the beach as fast as he could and in the matter of minutes I was standing in front of Harry.

"You came." - I smiled.

"Of course. I would never miss the chance of seeing you." - He said and took my hand, intertwining our fingers together. - "Want to walk?"

"Yes."

Harry pulled me by my hand and we started walking along the beach by the side of the sea with our fingers intertwined.

"So... how did everything go with your dad?"

"Uhm… fine I guess."

"You don't want to talk?"

"It's not that…" - He trailed.

"Okay Harry, you don't have to tell me." - I smiled up at him and then returned my eyes to the front, now noticing that the sun had already disappeared and the sky was full blue.

A couple of stars were already showing and the full moon was shining bright and reflecting itself on the water.

It was a perfect night for walking.

"I want to tell you." - He said and stopped walking. He pulled me down to sit with him on the sand, our feet getting slightly wet by the coming and going waves of the shore. - "I found him unconscious when I returned, he had passed out because of alcohol. I had to call an ambulance, and that drew a lot of attention to the hotel, which was what Gemma and I didn't want to happen. The penthouse was upside down, you can't imagine how much damage he left behind, and we will have to fix it all, causing us a lot of money. And then, when he finally woke up, he said he was fine, that he didn't need fixing or something like that." - Harry said with a bitter laugh.

I simply gripped tighter on his hand to give him comfort.

"I'm sure it will be fine." - I said, realizing I didn't know anything for sure.

"That's not it. When I started talking to him, asking why he would do that, he didn't recognize me, Lou. He didn't know who I was." - Harry said and I could see tears starting to form in his eyes. - "Me! I'm his son, Louis."

I moved in my place to be closer to him, wrapping my arms around his waist and pressing him to me, his head falling into my shoulder.

"Don't cry, Harry. Please." - I said, rubbing a hand on his back.

"He freaked out and tried to hit me, I called Gemma and she said I should put him on a cab and send him back to London. He couldn't be here anymore, not around me at least." - He said between sobs.

"Did you do it?" - I asked softly, feeling how he was dampening my shirt with his tears.

"A few hours ago. But I still have so much to do… he ruined everything, now I have a lot of people asking things, trying to get information out of me, I just can't deal with it all. This is not what I want for my life, Lou." - He said with a broken voice.