𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒉 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴᴛʜ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

Another day began and I did exactly the same as every single morning, leaving everything ready to go and meet Harry again.

"Really Louis, tell me what your happiness secret is lately." - Lottie said from the kitchen table as Fizzy and I were gathering the dishes from breakfast.

"That's a story for another day, Lot." - I smiled and leaned to kiss her forehead.

"Mom, tell Louis he needs to share his secret with his sisters." - She whined.

My mother laughed and ignored her, standing up and tapping on my shoulder.

"Did something good happen?"

"Yes." - I smiled. - "We talked a lot, and he told me to meet again today."

"Louis! That is so good!"

"Who is 'he'?" - Fizzy asked from behind us.

"Yeah, tell us." - Lottie added.

"Girls, leave your brother alone." - My mother said and then turned to me again. - "I told you it would work out, you just have to let the sea do it's work." - She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Wait. The sea?" - My father said as he was about to leave the room. - "Louis, did you…? Jay, did he…? Who is it?"

"What are you all talking about?!" - Lottie and Fizzy shouted in unison.

"Okay, calm down all of you." - My mother said. - "If Louis doesn't want to share it yet, it's his decision."

"Thanks mom." - I said quietly. - "But, I can tell you, I guess." - I shrugged. - "I met a guy and I kinda like him. He… I think he is meant to be with me."

"You met him on the beach?" - My father asked and I just nodded.

He walked towards me and wrapped me in a hug.

"That's good, son."

"Aw, Our big brother is in love then." - Fizzy teased.

I rolled my eyes and left the dishes in the sink, not wanting to stay around much longer.

"What's his name Lou?!" - Lottie shouted at me as I was heading out.

"Not of your business!" - I shouted back and closed the backyard door behind me, making my way to the stables to get Theodore out.

🌊🌊🌊

When I reached the place where Harry told me yesterday was his return point, I got off Theodore and looked around.
Harry wasn't there yet.

But I knew he was closer because I heard one of his thoughts as I was coming here.
I just had to be patient and wait for him, maybe I just got here early.

Or maybe he was late.

But either way I knew he was coming to meet me, so I just needed to kill time until he showed up.

I decided to get my feet on the water for a bit, letting it up to my calves and enjoying the mother nature around me.

I felt very light at the moment, just relaxing and with that happy feeling of knowing I would see Harry soon.

"You came here before me." - I heard a voice from behind me and I quickly turned around to see Harry standing at the edge of the water.

"Yes." - I shrugged, walking out of the sea and getting closer to him. - "I guess I got out of my house earlier today."