CHAPTER EIGHTEEN (Three's a company)

True evil above all things is seductive

---------------------------------------------

Vie's POV

            And there was the unexplainable feeling again.

            Leon was looking at me with fire in his eyes. Anger. Yes, there was it. But there was something more in those fiery eyes. Something that makes me flinch inside. I don't feel any fear at all towards him. Instead, while he was looking at me, I felt a heat deep in my core. Right between my legs that I only felt every time he was doing like this. Like he was an animal that ready to feast on me and I was waiting for him to do that. I felt my face burns and I am sure it was red because of that thought. What was wrong with me? Leon was not the only man that made advances at me. Johnny was doing it all the time. Brandon did once but I made sure that he couldn't do it again. Fame and power were important to that man that was why he didn't push whatever he wanted from me.

            But Leon.

            Damn. Am I going crazy? He gave a face to some twisted fantasy that was beginning to run inside my head. Those dreams that I had before that I thought was lewd. Wrong. I kept on telling myself that I was sick of having dreams like that for so long. Someone was pinning me on the bed. Telling me that I needed to do whatever he wanted. Tying my hands so I could be helpless while he started to kiss every inch of my body while his hand was wrapping around my neck. Killing me in the anticipation of what he would do next.

            God damn those dreams!

I shouldn't feel excited about that.

I shouldn't be turned on.

But I knew my body was reacting differently. What was between my thighs was kept on tingling while he was still looking at me.

I like Mr. Laxamana. But Leon was a different one. He was looking at me like he was trying to read what was inside my mind. I was used those men were looking at me like I was a prey to be hunted, but the way Leon was looking at me, no one looked at me like this before. He was observing me. Trying to read me with those piercing eyes that felt like he already touched me.

I swallowed hard while I was still looking at him. Waiting for whatever he was going to do with me. He held my face and gently pinched it.

"Bakit ba baliw na baliw sa iyo si Johnny?" Parang sa sarili lang niya naitanong iyon habang nanatili siyang nakatingin sa akin.

But I catch his gaze with full of arrogance.

"Because I am a beautiful woman, and any man would want me to be on their side. In their bed. Any men would want to have a taste of me. Because I am delicious. Fresh. Yummy." I was not removing my gaze at him. We were glaring at each other. No one wanted to lose in this staring match that we were having.

Jesus, Vie. What did you just say? You're playing fire with an animal!

Yes, Leon was an animal, but from those animals that wanted to devour me, I guess I am going to choose him to feast on me.

Shit. What? What the hell was that thought? I blinked my eyes like it was the best thing to do to awakened me from this dark dream. Leon was still looking at me. He even licked his lips and a devilish smile formed in his face.

"Let me try to taste a piece of you."

I opened my mouth to say something when his lips landed on mine and claimed it like he owned it. It was a greedy kiss. Like those kiss that Johnny was giving to me every time he was harassing me. But I don't understand why I am liking this now. Now that Leon was doing it to me. He slipped his tongue inside my mouth and my tongue was like found its partner that it longed for so long. I began to play with his tongue inside my mouth. Sucking it like candy that I tasted the first time. He let out a low growl and I felt his hand slide under my hair and gently grabbed a handful of it. I didn't feel any pain. Instead, I felt goosebumps all over my body. I was liking it. I could feel my nipples were tugging against my dress. Those sensitive buds that were brushing against the cloth that gave my body raw excitement.