Music Bank Host

Y/n POV

"Hello everyone it's me your cute host Hwang Hyunjin and I'm here with" there was a pregnant pause as Hyunjin looked at me. "Y/n the real cute host" I said laughing and Hyunjin yelled. "Yah not true I'm cutier" he said and we laughed.

"Sure Hyunjin whatever makes you feel better" you commented and laughed as Hyunjin pretended to be shot in the heart. "STAYYSS HELP" The whined and you could hear everyone laugh.

"Okay okay enough messing around. Today we have many artist returning with both new and old songs." I said reading off my cue card. Hyunjin took the next line.

"And we also have a special stage performance, you'll just have to wait and see who it will be." After Hyunjin said that line the crowd cheered louder.

(Im to lazy to write everything so I'm skipping to the special stage performance)

"WoW I'm fangirling did you see the way Mamamo looked, gosh they make me gay" I spoke while Hyunjin looked shocked and the fans screamed.

"Moving one we have two more performance left. One is by EXO who will be performing their new hit song Don't fight this feeling and then it will be time for they special performance, I bet your all wondering who is here for the special performance...." Hyunjin paused and then smiled and said "...... Me to"

After EXO performance

Backstage

"Alrighty Hyunjin you ready to rock these fans hearts" I said while fixing my ribbon. "Yes ma'am " he giggle before leaving me there since I didn't need to be one stage yet.

Why you may ask well you've probably already guessed but Hyunjin and I are doing a special stage performance.

What song you may ask well that's easy it's Playing With Fire by Sam Tinnesz feat. Yacht Money.

Once Hyunjin moved away from the mirror is when I came in walking like a runway model. It was like we were having a dance battle but we had to do exactly the same moves. There where a few parts where we were touching each other and every time that happened the screaming fans got louder.

Like one part where we had physical contact was when it was near the head (like 30 seconds or something left) Hyunjin was doing body rolls but I was also doing them. Just on him. (Your back was against his chest and you both were doing the body rolls).

The very last part mad everyone in the room scream. Probably even the whole whole who were watching the performance. The last scene Hyunjin and I put our hands around each other's neck and brought our faces close together almost about to kiss. But instead we let go and we both turned around and walked away from each other and just like that the performance/show was over.

In dressing room

"WOAHH THAT WAS FUCKING SEXY!!" Yelled Lisa as her and the rest of BLACKPINK walked into the room. Stray kids soon walked in to as both Hyunjin and I were in the room.

"Yea that was did you see the body rolls on each other" Han said while fanning himself and leaning on Lee Know who caught him.

"Oh my fuck gosh yes and the almost kids the DAMNNNN stop playing with my feelings!" Jennie whined and sat next to me.

Hyunjin and I just looked at each other before shaking our heads and laughing.

"It was hot though" Hyunjin said winking and me before running away as I threw an apple at him (the fruit not the brand or whatever you wanna call it).

A/n ~~

Blinks hello 👋

I'm trying think of more small scenarios to put as just random chapters every now and then but I can't come up with anything. So if you have an idea please feel free to comment it right here on this chapter what you'd like.

Also thank you so much for HOLY SHIT I JUST CHECKED AM I REALLY AT 96k REAMDS SHIIIT OMAG THANK U SO FREcuckonc much AAHAAHAHH I LOVE U