Hosptial visit

3rd person POV

On the way to the hospital Y/n had asked to borrow a phone she wanted to get a hold of Jackson tell him she was fine. The emt in the back with her had given her phone up. Y/n slightly nervous dialed her cousins number.

"Hello" it wasn't Jackson who had answered it was Mark. Who was with Jackson who isn't doing to well.

"M-Mark?" Y/n stuttered and Mark almost shouted scratch that he did shout. "Y/N!!"

Marks POV

"How's Jackson?" Jinyoung asked me as I came downstairs. Ever since we found out Jackson had been locked up in his room and won't come down. The day he told me BLACKPINK was Kidnapped I told him to let me tell the others and he agreed. Just we couldn't say anything to anyone.

"No good b-" I was cut off by Jackson's phone ringing. I took his phone because all he kept doing was crying while trying call Y/n. So I took it just in case he accidentally did something bad. Like post on Instagram about it.

"Huh it's a random number" I said but answered it anyway. Though I was expecting a voice I didn't recognize that was the total opposite.

"Y/n!" I screamed and all the members ran to me even Jackson. "M-Mark where's Jackson?" Y/n asked me and before I could answer the phone was snatched.

3rd person POV

Jackson was getting up to use the restroom when he heard Mark scream his cousins name. And he flew down the stairs and snatched the phone from Mark.

"Y/n oh god please tell me your okay!" Jackson yelled and Y/n was close to crying. "I'm fine I'm going to Seoul Hospital please come." Y/n said and looked and Jisoo and Jennie. "We are all fine." Y/n said and smiled sadly at her lap.

"I'm on my way and so are the boys we will see you there." Jackson said and Y/n smiled then said bye and hung up.

"Jackson what's going on is she okay is BLACKPINK okay?" Jinyoung asked and came up to Jackson who broke down into sobs.

"SHES FINE THEY ALL ARE THEIR ON THEIR WAY TO THE HOSPITAL WE NEED TO GO NOW" Jackson yelled while crying. And with that everyone rushed to the hospital.

15 minutes later

Jackson along with the rest of GOT7 had just arrived at the hospital. Jackson being to worried but also happy is cousin is back didn't even let a nurse speak before he walked to BLACKPINKs manager, who he saw waiting outside the private guest section.

"Where is she? Is she okay? Can I see her?" Jackson asked all in one breath as tears came down his eyes. "Jackson sit and breath first" Manager Kyung said and went to guide the Chinese rapper to a seat.

"No I want to see my cousin where IS SHE!" Jackson yelled and tears came down and he shook like a cat in water.

"Jackson hyung come sit please" Jackson looked at Youngjae who grabbed his arm gently. "Fine" all the boys sat down and waited. As they waited Manager Kyung got a text and told Jaebum he'd be back.

Y/n POV

I was done being checked out and so were the rest of the girls. We were all in a room with YG and our manager.

"Girls I have a hotel set up for you guys to go to tonight." YG said and looked at each one of us. "Why, I mean like why do we have to go to a hotel. Why can't we go back to the dorms?" I had asked and YG looked at our manager before our manager spoke.

"It's not safe. Even though the cops caught him and his helpers we don't know if he had other people, so we want you guys to go to a hotel until we know." Manager Kyung spoke but still made no sense.

"Okay but like if you want us to be safe wont we be safer somewhere out of public. Like at a hotel anyone can get in and you guys can't just kick everyone out." Rose spoke and the two. YG and our Manger nodded their heads.

"Your right where would you guys go tho?" YG said this time and it was silent until Jisoo spoke. "We could go to our families houses." Everyone looked at Jisoo and nod but then I realized something.

"What about Lisa though because her family is in Thailand, and I would say me too but I have Jackson." I said and then realized something. "Lisa you can maybe come and stay with me at Jackson's." I said but before anyone could say anything the hospital door burst open.

"Y/N!"

"JACKSON!!!"

A/N

Sorry for not updating this for a lone time. 😭😭😭😭

I've been playing among us to much lol

Why is Lisa so hot 🥵